So, i started reading irredeemable....

I read the first 7 issues....i love the concept....parts of it seem.....rushed...but overall i am liking it so far....does it get better or worse....no spoilers please Phone Post

I think it gets better. 

I haven't finished it, but the common GG thought was that it tapers down in quality just before the end, and then the ending is fantastic.

I have been only reading the collected, so I was not aware that it had ended as such. I really like it, it is a great exploration of super heroes as people that have their own failings and issues.

The ending is UNREAL.
Just wait.. oh, just you wait,
you'll weep, it's so good

I blasted through the series in about a day so i didnt have time to think there was a lull. 

I think it gets better. 

Kneeblock, told me so. 

paw - I think it gets better. 

I haven't finished it, but the common GG thought was that it tapers down in quality just before the end, and then the ending is fantastic.

I am so far behind on this series, but was told that the ending is one of the best ever written.

So it DOES lag in the middle ans i assume the ending sucks....ha....ha.....ha....

I got to issue 28 and i need to find the rest Phone Post

The Elastic Assassin - 

So it DOES lag in the middle ans i assume the ending sucks....ha....ha.....ha....

I got to issue 28 and i need to find the rest Phone Post

Not sure if you were joking about the ending, but I am being serious that it is supposed to be one of the best endings to a series ever written. Have you read any of the spin off series?

just occurred to me that I never finished the series motherfucker and NOW demonoid is gone.

slit my wrists and shit in the wound.

that as a good ending?.....i mean i think i get it...but......wtf.....

lol at this book, started great then just went to fuck

I loved the concept but it seemed to run out of steam. And the ending was abrupt in both Incorruptible and Irredeemable. I ended up liking Incorruptible more.