So I think I'm Facebook friends with one of you

but don't know your screen name. I have no other explanation of how I would be Facebook friends with you. Short of sending you a creepy Facebook message asking how and why I'm friends you, I'll just post this gem of a status update you posted today and maybe my prince will find me:

"I don't care how many Nazi's he killed after getting drunk and enlisting in 1941...if he can't figure out how the touch screen works he needs to get his ass out of the self serve lane. He was probably the guy on D-Day struggling with the boat door latch while everybody behind him was getting sprayed by German 88's."

LOL

Thats kind of hilarious.

To add to the intrigue, this guy and I share only 1 friend in common. The friend in common is a BJJ guy so I kinda understand how I might know him, but the mystery man appears to have no interest in BJJ, etc.

The update is in poor taste, but humerous nontheless, no?

german 88s don't spray...he's erroneously speaking of MG 42s. That glib remark speaks to his overall view of life, missing the importance of details and proper perspective....fuck you faggot, wait all day if you have to, then carry that man's shit to his car and slowly, gently massage his aged prostate whilst he ferries you to your parent's crib or if you're a millennial, bjj class.

lol

*sprays furiously*

wipes face, continues typing

I think I'd like to be facebook friends with this og'r as well. Does he have any other gems worth posting?

Most of his posts seem to be about his work. When he isn't posting about his work (he's a creative / talented person), his posts definitely tend to be on the angry side. Just from the last week:

"just had to verify my own name due to Facebook regulations- nicknames and such are no longer allowed. so there you go, a small percentage of pussies ruined it for everyone. Facebook, now with 75% less fun."

"My ex neighbors brothers are trying to steam clean the carpet...Uh..he died on that carpet and wasn't found for at least three days. If you actually get the stain out 

1- you should be filming this because it will be the greatest commercial for a steam-cleaner EVER. 
2-you should donate that carpet cleaner to an exorcist."

He appears to be obsessed with the series "Walking Dead" and anything Zombie related

This fuckin guy should get an invite and a free blue lol.

The People's Knee -

Most of his posts seem to be about his work. When he isn't posting about his work (he's a creative / talented person), his posts definitely tend to be on the angry side. Just from the last week:

"just had to verify my own name due to Facebook regulations- nicknames and such are no longer allowed. so there you go, a small percentage of pussies ruined it for everyone. Facebook, now with 75% less fun."

"My ex neighbors brothers are trying to steam clean the carpet...Uh..he died on that carpet and wasn't found for at least three days. If you actually get the stain out 

1- you should be filming this because it will be the greatest commercial for a steam-cleaner EVER. 

2-you should donate that carpet cleaner to an exorcist."

Hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Tossed_Salad - Face Book?

...why dont you 'face book' and study. Phone Post 3.0
You got the VD of the day. Congrats. Phone Post 3.0

Post a link to his profile.

That's one of the best Facebook posts I've ever seen. Are his other posts as awesome as that one? Phone Post 3.0

Definitely not myself Phone Post 3.0

Tossed_Salad -
Hilldo -
Tossed_Salad - Face Book?

...why dont you 'face book' and study. Phone Post 3.0
You got the VD of the day. Congrats. Phone Post 3.0
Im not proud; i truly didnt recognize the offensiveness of my post and now see the error in my way.

I thought it was humorous...i think its a generational gap.

My sincerest apologies to everyone my post has negatively affected. Phone Post 3.0
Good on ya. Way to be humble. Phone Post 3.0

damn, LOL

Yeah, I'm pretty much a person with a disgusting sense of humor. But making fun of old men who killed Nazis in the Big One is beyond the pale even for me. In general, I try to be patient waiting for old people in public.