So i updated my app

whats the fascination with mcgregor and having him plastered as the start up pic?

like seriously why do i need to see him holding two belts when i start this app up....might as well put penn or gsp up along with him

Is it worth updating the Android app? I'm still using the old one which happily has no ads, does the new one have them and is it stable and worth the update?

That ad down the bottom of the page is the only ad

Sleepless - 

Is it worth updating the Android app? I'm still using the old one which happily has no ads, does the new one have them and is it stable and worth the update?

If you paid for the app, I'm happy to upgrade your account to blue as well. You would see zero ads.

BringBackGoldy -

That ad down the bottom of the page is the only ad

So it looks just like the desktop site?

Chris -
Sleepless - 

If you paid for the app, I'm happy to upgrade your account to blue as well. You would see zero ads.

Hi Chris. I'm using the old app. I paid for the app once or twice in like 2013 or something. Since then I've gotten new phones and the app has been free. If I update it, would you be willing to help me be ad-free? If not, I'll just keep using the old version. Thanks.
Chris -
Sleepless - 

I paid for the Android app

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Chris -
Sleepless - 

Hi Chris. I'm using the old app. I paid for the app once or twice in like 2013 or something. Since then I've gotten new phones and the app has been free. If I update it, would you be willing to help me be ad-free? If not, I'll just keep using the old version. Thanks.

DONE!

Chris -
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
Chris -
Sleepless - 

DONE!

Wow, thanks Chris. This new app is pretty awesome!

Sleepless -

That's why I haven't updated it. I'm a little scared since this one works for the most part
Chris -
Sleepless - 

Chris. I also paid for the app way back when

I paid for the app too...on both iOS and Android

androb - 
Chris -
Sleepless - 

Done.

DONE.

I paid for this app back in the day.

Me too. Thanks

Also paid for and had bought a previous blue name. Thanks, you’re the man

Chris -
androb - 
Chris -
Sleepless - 

Done.

Thanks Top man! 

I jest .. thanks Chris 

DontLeaveItToTheJudges - 

I paid for this app back in the day.

DONE.