So I was right about silva

He isn't that great anymore I posted that thread and everyone bashed on me when I said he's not as great as people think, I was meaning recently and I guess he even knew he wasn't so great anymore and needed that extra edge to help him. This just proves how big of balls nick really has. He fought silva on PEDS and still hung with him. This is just so disappointing, I don't think there are any clean Brazilian fighters all of them do PEDS and were hardly tested untill recently Phone Post 3.0

OP, stfu...you have no personal knowledge of Anderson day-to-day, his training, or if any indicators are out there that he's not as great...one loss was a fluke and the other was because he showboated, though he was getting dominated.

Those are not huge to say he's not that great. He has always been great. You're just jumping on the bandwagon like you've got some 6th sense.

AttentionDeficitDizzle - OP, stfu...you have no personal knowledge of Anderson day-to-day, his training, or if any indicators are out there that he's not as great...one loss was a fluke and the other was because he showboated, though he was getting dominated.

Those are not huge to say he's not that great. He has always been great. You're just jumping on the bandwagon like you've got some 6th sense.
Have you ever heard him talk about PEDS? He's so against them that he said whoever gets busted should never be allowed to fight, he is on a major decline from age I don't see what's wrong with pointing that out and how he needed some juice to try to get back to his old self but he just can't anymore he's done Phone Post 3.0

AttentionDeficitDizzle - OP, stfu...you have no personal knowledge of Anderson day-to-day, his training, or if any indicators are out there that he's not as great...one loss was a fluke and the other was because he showboated, though he was getting dominated.

And I'm sure you know Anderson personally huh? I respect fighters that are clean. Have you ever rolled around or sparred with someone you knew was on juice? It's fucking insane and they can kill you specially with the skill set he has it's just wrong, he's lost a lot of respect should of just been done after the weidmen fights Phone Post 3.0

Wait, so his prior talk about PED's is your evidence for knowing all along he's not that great?

Need one of those "dear diary, today op was a faggot" memes. Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck cares. No reason to post this stupid, self-serving thread that has absolutely nothing to do with fighting.

THP - Who the fuck cares. No reason to post this stupid, self-serving thread that has absolutely nothing to do with fighting.
And you decided to read it and comment on it? Nothing but stupid Anderson Nut Huggers on here Phone Post 3.0

It's funny trolling to piss you guys off cause you take the time to read it and then actually comment on here what a waste of time it was reading it ???? you guys are fucking morons Phone Post 3.0

I've just never liked Anderson always rooted for the under dog against him Phone Post 3.0

kodiskerns -

Have you ever heard him talk about PEDS? He's so against them that he said whoever gets busted should never be allowed to fight, he is on a major decline from age I don't see what's wrong with pointing that out and how he needed some juice to try to get back to his old self but he just can't anymore he's done Phone Post 3.0
Ha and he also said Jon Jones needs to change his ways.... Phone Post 3.0

And you all blasted me and I was right(in a vague gay kind of way)but just like a little bitch I have validated myself over a thread no one remembers from a poster no body knows by saying I told you so. Phone Post 3.0

Op
If your going for a arm bar from guard on there right arm which way would you move your hips and which foot would you put on there hip
Because if if you haven't trained and you don't know what you're talking about fuck off Phone Post 3.0

random_muppett -
AttentionDeficitDizzle - Wait, so his prior talk about PED's is your evidence for knowing all along he's not that great?
GTFO with that. Didn't you read OP? ALL Brazilians are on juice. I don't believe someone as calm, reasonable and considered as OP would make this statement unless he had tested all Brazilians and knew it to be true. Then for balance he would have also tested every other fighter from every other country too, in order to feel safe bashing an entire nation in isolation.

FRAT op may be right, but it doesn't change the fact he's a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0
You know 3 of his other team members have been busted for the same exact steroid that he was busted for. Kevin Casey was one of them forgot the other two Phone Post 3.0

Have a VD, OP for being a self-righteous, confrontational faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Every Brazilian is on the secret sauce. Phone Post 3.0

So, nick proved how big his balls are by fighting a guy whom absolutely nobody knew was using, nick included, until AFTER the fight??

OP simply likes anexcuse to lap o NiCLks balls

OP, I'm sorry but you are a shitty poster.

Good day Phone Post 3.0

kodiskerns - 
THP - Who the fuck cares. No reason to post this stupid, self-serving thread that has absolutely nothing to do with fighting.
And you decided to read it and comment on it? Nothing but stupid Anderson Nut Huggers on here Phone Post 3.0

Has nothing to do with "nuthugging" and everything to do with how you and this thread provide absolutely no contribution to this website

Damn, OP has asshole status so quickly after joining