So if you won the lottery...what’s the actual plan

Let’s call it 100 mill bring home. 

My assumption is I’d spend/give away around 25

im buying shitloads of property, building a custom home/barns, taking care of everyone, cars, etc. 

ok 75 left. 

im going to put about 25 million in 10 year/30 year bonds and live on that. I’ll be pulling around 700k a year. I won’t spend it all. 

50 left.

25 into individual stocks and funds. Various investments. Property. Whatever. 

im going to have the dopest home security system ever so I’m going to 10 in the safe at home. 15 in the bank. 

you?

I’d put it all in the bank and keep going to work. Money doesn’t buy happiness.

But then again it does buy blowjobs... I guess I’d probably spend most of it on really expensive blowjobs, then brag to the guys at work. 

4 Likes

Pilgor the goat -

But then again it does buy blowjobs... I guess I’d probably spend most of it on really expensive blowjobs, then brag to the guys at work. 

I def wouldn’t work in the traditional sense (or any sense really)

my time would be spent working out, hanging with family, fishing, managing property, bjj, cooking, hunting, dicking around, looking for rentals, vacationing, video games, making more kids, raising kids, being coaches in sports, endless possibilities. 

1 Like

I would donate 10% to the church and invest most of it. Let the wife go shopping. Send kids to good univ.

bjtrashman -
Pilgor the goat -

I def wouldn’t work in the traditional sense (or any sense really)

my time would be spent working out, hanging with family, fishing, managing property, bjj, cooking, hunting, dicking around, looking for rentals, vacationing, video games, making more kids, raising kids, being coaches in sports, endless possibilities. 

Riding horses, learning to fly fish, riding atvs, golfing, lots of online shopping. 

I’d never get bored without work 

Invest 50 million. Diversify enough to eliminate risk but yield a reasonable return. 

Probably like 10 million in property. 

Pay off all my close friends and family’s debts. 

Travel the world. Party. Stay in the nicest places. Bang the hottest girls. Until I die

Hire two financial planners that hate each other to audit each other's work and minimize the chance they collaborate together to fuck me over. 

Then live up the days until I marry the wrong woman who kills me or leaves me destitute. 

2 Likes

DaveFu -

Hire two financial planners that hate each other to audit each other's work and minimize the chance they collaborate together to fuck me over. 

Then live up the days until I marry the wrong woman who kills me or leaves me destitute. 

I thought the same regarding financial planners...but fuck that. Simple bonds seem the way to go. Lots of income. Low risk. 

i can do that myself. Yeah, I’ll have an accountant and lawyer (or two) to plan trusts and shit but no way am I paying someone to manage the money...too much 

Set up my immediate family.

Purchase home on beach in Hawaii, Telluride and probably Morro Bay to spend the year travelling to each location.

Purchase a nice RV to visit the kids in college and watch them wrestle. Get my E63 AMG and trick it out.

Throw 10-20 mil in Bonds

5 mil in each of my kids names they can take when they are 25.

Rest in bank and draw a "salary" of about 200k per year.

Divorce my wife and marry a 19 year old stripper. 

3 Likes

I'd put it into a safe long term bond and let it earn some sweet interest until retirement.

Yeah maybe one FP and two accountants. Lets cross the big hill before the little ones. 

Stop working. Get a home in the country for the weekends. Weekdays would be spent training and doing other shit.

Pilgor the goat -

...or just pay the guys at work to give you blowjobs...

1 Like

I agree with most of OP plan but I wouldn’t give away 25. Id buy several small properties around the world to have places to travel to regularly. Invest and live off of the majority. 

Call Warren Simpson

Another place in the caribbean, a bigger condo here, buy my mom a condo in Florida, give my closest friends something like $500k or so total, but make them fight gladiator for it (kidding, probably), seasons tickets to the Kings (I don't live in L.A. but I'm pretty sure I'd be able to afford flying in for the games), donate a boatload to zoos and wildlife preservation (I find animals are more worthy helping that humans overall, with the except of ... ) another boatload for VA programs.

Then, once covid calms down, go on an extravagant trip to all the places I've wanted to see, which would take a year at least. If I live through that, take a few months off then go back to the places I loved the most.

Maybe give 1 million or some such to each of my wifes brothers and sisters.

The rest, tie it up in safe conservative investments and leave it to my son.

1 Like

Find some "safe" way to earn a few percent on it and put like half in that, diversified of course.

Set my immediate family up. Buy a sweet place at the river. Spend life working out, on vacation, doing whatever I want.

Also first things first, try to hide how rich I am from the world 

Buy a 100 million dollar car 

1 Like