So I'm living in SE Asia okay,

So I’m living in SE Asia okay and have been for the past 2 years. Originally I’m from Texas, but love for Asian women and their culture brought me here.

Now, anyone that knows about Asian culture (I’d expect an MA forum to know about Asian culture naturally) knows they live and are raised on different values than the Western world.

They’re not in vanity, social status, etc. They are more into human equality, being respectful to one another, helping others before they help themselves.

These people are the nicest people I have ever been around in my entire life.

Okay, now here’s the reason why I wanted to create this thread…

A few weeks ago, whenever the Presidential debate occurred, my fiance and 2 of her friends were chillin at our beach condo. So, I wanted to watch this shitshow so I streamed it on YT, and I didn’t expect them to watch along but they did.

So I noticed they were tuning in and out, you know ‘side chatter w/friends’ during the debate…

Fast forward to the end of the presidential debate, I asked who think should be the next POTUS. Bear in mind these people don’t know jack about U.S. politics, they care about what’s going on in their country. They know who Trump is but don’t know who Biden is.

If you recall the date, Trump was on the left of the screen, Biden on the right…

So after the shitshow, I asked; "Who do you think should be the next POTUS?

All 3 said Trump because the guy on the right of the screen “(Biden) wasn’t answering questions, he was more focused on attacking Trump with negative statements.” “He’s not a nice person.”

It makes me sad that the left’s agenda has brainwashed a good majority of the American public.

This isn’t a rant but is an observation from critical thinking outside the U.S.

1 Like

I'LL take things that never happened for $500 Alex...

5 Likes

![](upload://e6Tslnq6AvaQkdZQPV7RVbzyJxr.jpeg)

walkinassassin - 

I'LL take things that never happened for $500 Alex...

Keep posting from your mom’s basement Trebek!

Asians don’t care about social status?

2 Likes
Lazarus - Asians don't care about social status?

A very little amount. It PALES in comparison to human to human integrity. Unless you’ve lived in an Asian country, you wouldn’t know or understand their culture.

Q Anon -

A very little amount. It PALES in comparison to human to human integrity. Unless you’ve lived in an Asian country, you wouldn’t know or understand their culture.

I live in Japan and have been all over Asia and this is BS.

3 Likes

Asians are obsessed with social status and vain as fuck. 

1 Like
gooddrewman -
Q Anon -

So is OP, but he’s the new QTard on the OG since SpunQ now has lame duck status. Whoopee…

TeamEvilBadGuys - 
gooddrewman -
Q Anon -

So is OP, but he’s the new QTard on the OG since SpunQ now has lame duck status. Whoopee…

Don’t confuse what you see on the internet with real life.

TeamEvilBadGuys - 
gooddrewman -
Q Anon -

Thank You for showing you’re the typical direspectul douchebag. the world would be a much better place withput people like you.

Q Anon -
TeamEvilBadGuys - 
gooddrewman -
Q Anon -

Don’t confuse what you see on the internet with real life.

So you're not a QTard, just a disingenuous troll? Please, enlighten me...

Q Anon -
TeamEvilBadGuys - 
gooddrewman -
Q Anon -

Thank You for showing you’re the typical direspectul douchebag. the world would be a much better place withput people like you.

Don’t confuse what you see on the internet for real life.

Q Anon - 

You clearly haven’t lived in South Korea…

Maybe the most vapid country in the world.

3 Likes