So is Bones/Machida official or not??

Naming Machida as the next opponent for Jones hasn't put UFC's current problem to rest. As of 3:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, Machida had not been informed that he was being added to the Sept. 22 card. And Machida's manager, Ed Soares, told ESPN.com that he can't say for certain his fighter will accept the bout on short notice.

"Lyoto doesn't even know about (the title shot) yet," Soares said. "He's on the road to his family's farm (in Brazil), and I haven't been able to reach him all morning. I spoke to his brother, and (Lyoto is) on the highway and he has no cellphone reception.

"I'm excited about the title shot, but will be more excited when I have an answer from Lyoto. I have to speak to Lyoto first. It's a weird situation. I've never been in this situation before, just like the UFC has never been in this situation before. It's crazy.

"(The fight is) three weeks away, four weeks away. I still have to clear this with Lyoto."

Dana only said they were waiting on jones to sign the buyout agreement. And that he had until tonight to do it. But he did not make it seem like to Machida was an issue. Phone Post

Bout Phone Post

The question I want to know, is how in the fuck is JBJ going to get into Canada with a DUI conviction? Phone Post

If Madicha backs out would Bones then accept a bout with Sonnen?