So, is it pronounced Paul Harris or Paul...

Yaris?

Goldie and Anik/Florian keep pulling me in different directions.

Florian also calls any thiago 'CHAGO"

David Mortensen - 

Chagotta be kiddin' me?

Florian said on Twitter that he was saying names the way he was told by fighters themselves. So I think it's Paul-Yaris Phone Post

GriffinQ - 

Florian said on Twitter that he was saying names the way he was told by fighters themselves. So I think it's Paul-Yaris Phone Post

I don't like it.

David Mortensen - 

is prononced TChi-ahgo

The "Y" pronunciation is correct.

It's like Ronaldinho... Actually you can just look at his nickname as a reference "Toquinho"

Don't rely on UFC broadcasters for Name pronunciation... How long did they call Aldo "Hozay"? lol

As of last night, it's pronounced "irrelevant"

GriffinQ - 

That's what it sounded like to me.

holly9000 - As of last night, it's pronounced "irrelevant"

http://dc620.4shared.com/img/3t8izm9V/s7/oh_burn.gif

holly9000 - As of last night, it's pronounced "irrelevant"

Spot on Phone Post

Polaris, Imo. Phone Post

...his name was Paul Harris...

...and isnt his name Rousimar Palhares?

Ho-ZI-mar Pah-LYA-res

Or

Toquinho Phone Post

Keep in mind florian speaks fluent portuguese. Im gonna say he knows better than we do how to pronounce brazilian names. Phone Post

My Brazilian friend told me some differences in the language and that the English "T" sound in Portuguese sounds more like "ch" sound.

For example, Big Nog's little girl's name is Tina. He prounces it China.

Chute Box, most Americans prounce it "Shoot" box. It's pronounced "shootoo box"

nick diaz nut hugger - 
whoabro - Keep in mind florian speaks fluent portuguese. Im gonna say he knows better than we do how to pronounce brazilian names. Phone Post

Keep in mind you don't know if anyone who's already posted in this thread speaks fluent Portuguese you fucking retard (hint - I do) Phone Post

Wow, nice attitude bro.

It's still widely not known that Frank Mir's last name pronounciation is actually Murr.

nick diaz nut hugger - 

My bad, take out the fucking retard part Phone Post

no, put it back, it was fine as is.