So, is it pronounced Paul Harris or Paul...

Thanks for being a hostile dickhead, bro. Way to make the ug an enjoyable place for good conversation. Phone Post

Goldberg is trying, alright, there should be a drinking game where you have to take a shot whenever he mentions Bela Horizonte (HorizonCH) :D He slips that into just about every event now it seems!

Speaking of Goldberg, one of the things I noticed, when I got into MMA back in the old school days of 2009 (lol), is that whenever him and Rogan are side by side, before the event broadcasts, when they discuss the upcoming fights, he puts his face awfully close to Rogan's. That's a breach of intimacy sphere I could not deal with :D Anybody else notice this?

Matrixkick -
holly9000 - As of last night, it's pronounced "irrelevant"

Spot on Phone Post

Wow...MMA fans are the worst. Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger -
whoabro - Thanks for being a hostile dickhead, bro. Way to make the ug an enjoyable place for good conversation. Phone Post

Your post was ignorant if not untrue (I've never heard that ken-flo speaks fluent Portuguese). I already said to take that part out, and I'm sorry I was hostile. I'll vote you up when I get home to show the sincerity in my apology and make the UG a better place for errbody Phone Post

He used to be a professional translator dude. That was his job before he was a fighter. Phone Post

Hocky Balboa -
David Mortensen - 

Florian also calls any thiago 'CHAGO"

Chagotta be kiddin' me?

Holy fuck that's funnay Phone Post

Illidan - Ho-ZI-mar Pah-LYA-res

Or

Toquinho Phone Post

This Phone Post

T-t-t-Tia!

KlinAtizer - 

Polaris, Imo. Phone Post

True Story:
Goldberg insisted Paul Harris not fight on any PPVs in the future because the Brazilian was once nicknamed "The Prodigy".