So Is Jon Jones Now In The Clear For 7 Years?

Apparently he said this. It will stay in his system for that long.

So every time he gets busted… they will just keep pointing to “long term metabolites”?

So he gets to micro dose the whole time?

WTF is going on here?

I'm gonna need a strong drink after tomorrow night.

I heard him say this in his video with Ariel....only place I've heard the 7 years....even "the experts" flinging shit at the wall trying to explain this away for him haven't said 7 years....

I think what happened is someone said to him "this could stay in his system for several years" and Jon thinks that means 7 years. Just like his polygram and pictograph nonsense lol. 

The better question is this:

How many athletes that we DON'T KNOW ABOUT have this exemption ALREADY.

micro dosing would show more metabolites than the M3

CRE - micro dosing would show more metabolites than the M3

Yet you have no correlative timeline for this claim. It doesn't matter if Jones juiced again a week after July 2017. That would still mean he juiced again. And nobody is going to prove that the July 2017 test correlates exactly to the m3 metabolite found in the December 9th test.

This thing has gotten so ridicuclous now that when anyone questions Jon about this drama.. I have this mental image of Jon with a massive afro and wearing some 70s outfit and saying.. 'C'mon mannnnnn.... it's just a picooogrammmmmmm..."

Jon can snort picograms for the next 7 years dude 

CRE - micro dosing would show more metabolites than the M3

nah, the masking agent covers that.

If those metabolites were so pesky and hung around so long, while the tests are super senstitve, every elite athlete in every sport would be failing tests..

Imagine a 6 year NFL vet getting popped for that and he said, "well my last year of college I might have had a tainted suppliment, it is probably the metabolites..."

Fuck off with that, Jon Jones is a cheater, he shouldn't be allowed to fight at this level. If he wants to be a freak show he can go to Japan, or Bellator, etc. 

Here is the interview with Ariel.

Interestingly Jones also admits popping positive earlier and being aware of it (then gets interrupted by his manager).

Props to Ariel. He’s got integrity, even though Dana tried hard to make him a company man. 

lionsoul -

Here is the interview with Ariel.

Interestingly Jones also admits popping positive earlier and being aware of it (then gets interrupted by his manager).

So much bullshit. JBJ is a FUCKEN scumbag

Here Jones says he took a "polygram test"

Both title fights have a cheater given an exemption to use PEDs

Does Carogan know about this?

“Jon, you’ve said all the right things...”

not sure that’s true. Lol

He probably plan to fight for 7 years

Look, I’m no Jones fan. I think he is a rotten human being. But there were no short and medium term metabolites detected in any of the tests after his initial failure. That is why we are getting the story we are. I can’t explain what these tests mean but you would think the short and medium metabolites would of been present at some stage if he dosed again. 

Jon is so dumb he doesn't know simple words like picogram and polygraph yet he lectures others on not picking up chemistry books.

Simon Cowell Facepalm GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY