So is Keenan bjjscout?

Has this been resolved?  Do we know who bjjscout is yet?

https://www.facebook.com/bjjscout/posts/617010931752958

Is that just trolling?  

No, he's not

Are you Keenan?  First post ... hmmm suspicious.

It could be anybody. A lot of bjj guys are crazy detail oriented, almost aspergeres-esc. Phone Post 3.0

Rain man Phone Post 3.0

FLABJJ - No, he's not

Are your initials J.V.? Just wondering who started this website.

Seriously?  Bjjscout has still managed to keep his identity secret?  Impressive in this day and age.

I and some others that knew Jordon Schultz, when he trained in Buffalo, think that it is him.

He was at TLI with Keenan and is now at Atos. So there's the connection with Keenan. No one seems to like him, so there's the reason for keeping anonymous.

Hmm, he certainly was aggressive with web marketing etc and this would be a brilliant hit by him.  If it is him, I'll overlook his previous marketing stuff.  bjjscout is good for jiu jitsu.

When I talked to the person running it via Facebook they said they were based in Asia. But who knows Phone Post 3.0

This person went to ADCC 2013 in China.

Now, Jordan could have paid his way there (The Sheikh didn't cover the coaches for most of the competitors), but it is more likely that he didn't, and Galvao would probably have no reason to cover the cost for him.

I'm going to assume it's someone who lives in Japan.

Matthew Godden - 

I and some others that knew Jordon Schultz, when he trained in Buffalo, think that it is him.

He was at TLI with Keenan and is now at Atos. So there's the connection with Keenan. No one seems to like him, so there's the reason for keeping anonymous.

It's not him.

It's 100% not that Jordan guy. Phone Post 3.0

lol no way it could be Jordon, he isn't personable enough to effectively due something that engaging. And mind you I don't hate him, but he def doesn't have the personality that bjj scout has when doing the breakdown of videos.

Could it be satoshi in Japan?

His bjj is awesome to watch.Phone Post 3.0

It's Ari Bolden, 100%.

Marion Cobretti - 

Could it be satoshi in Japan?

His bjj is awesome to watch.Phone Post 3.0

Why would Satoshi make videos about Leandro Lo?

It isn't a high level black belt competitor. Its probably a purple belt.

my only guess was becuase someone mentioning it was a guy in japan.. 

Spoke with david lang this morning and he confirmed he is scout Phone Post 3.0