So is the forum permanently broken?

Been about a week now of constantly having new windows open when I click on a thread (framed version). Driving me crazy.

ya its all shitty. oh, hey man.

i thought i did something,i feel better now.fix this shit

Thought it was just me.....fucking infuriating!

Always been glitchy IT-wise.

Still better than CuntDog Phone Post 3.0

it's been doing this for 2 fuck'n weeks now….FIX IT…..i can't take it…log'n off

it's unfortunate that the best MMA site on the web has ALWAYS been the shittiest MMA site on the web.

Sure as hell seems like it. Annoying as fuck.

Pitbull3744 -
RickStorm - 
orcus - Been about a week now of constantly having new windows open when I click on a thread (framed version). Driving me crazy.

it was doing that for me too

I was told to download adblock plus and it would stop

Im using Chrome, I downloaded and it fixed problem

Come on Rick thats not fair lol, you cant just tell all these people that they have to do this and this and that just to come to this site and post.  So many of us buy Blue names and why because we actually give a fuck about posting pictures lol no its because we want to contribute to this site, or at least thats why i do it.

IMO whatever is wrong needs to be fixed asap and Kirik needs to get this stuff under control, its crazy already.  Even before i joined and lurked for a few years i would see post after post about people having problems here.  For me my app still crashed every other post but whatever.

Adblocker probably pays them. We all know it. Phone Post 3.0

this sucks!!!

Well download one of the many other adblocker programs. Phone Post 3.0

fix me

The first time you load the forum and click a thread the frames work, but after that you're screwed.

Same has been happening to me. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 
RickStorm - 
orcus - Been about a week now of constantly having new windows open when I click on a thread (framed version). Driving me crazy.

Come on Rick thats not fair lol, you cant just tell all these people that they have to do this and this and that just to come to this site and post.  So many of us buy Blue names and why because we actually give a fuck about posting pictures lol no its because we want to contribute to this site, or at least thats why i do it.

IMO whatever is wrong needs to be fixed asap and Kirik needs to get this stuff under control, its crazy already.  Even before i joined and lurked for a few years i would see post after post about people having problems here.  For me my app still crashed every other post but whatever.

No doubt, and no argument from me. Im just trying to help, or at least a quick fix that helped me with the same issue Ive had for a week.

RickStorm - 
Pitbull3744 - 
RickStorm - 

No doubt, and no argument from me. Im just trying to help, or at least a quick fix that helped me with the same issue Ive had for a week.

Thanks. I downloaded it and it seems to be working. That was a very annoying problem.

caposa - 

The first time you load the forum and click a thread the frames work, but after that you're screwed.

Yep, it's terrible.

And why is editing posts still broken for mudnamers? It's been YEARS.

Editing a post is about as basic a function as you can get for a forum.

Mindboggling.

adblocker is not a quick fix, it will make thsi site go under faster than the glitch web.

Giving mods information like what browser you are using and what type of machine to access the web. Are you behind a firewall at work or surfing freely?

This allows them to push that information to the IT team which is paid via ads. If Adblocker stops the opening of a new screen then it is likely the ads or a javascript in the code. I am going to see if I can replicate the issue.

Replicating the problem, capturing video or screen shoots all help IT get this resolved. It is clear many of us are passionate about getting the best experience we can from this site, our feedback will help.