So....Is This Affleck Bats?

Director Zach Snyder just posted the just posted the first image of the new Batmobile. Holy crap.

Snyder tweeted the image of the Batmobile with a shot of Batman. Presumably that bat with strangely short ears is Ben Affleck, but it could obviously just be some stand in as well. And just to add a little gadgety lust to the image, Snyder notes that he shot it with the lux Leica M Monochrome, the company's glorious black and white digital shooter.

That is 100% 'Dark Knight Returns' Batman

I gotta say......I don't hate it.

Argo was Afflecks best role yet. I really enjoyed Snyder's Superman movie. I hate just about everything else those two have ever done. Not sure what to expect.

HolyHackZack - That is 100% 'Dark Knight Returns' Batman
Different Batmobile Phone Post 3.0

That looks super cool. On the other hand I thought Man of Steel had a great look but I did not enjoy the money.

Awesome, thanks. I'm gonna order from Amazon today.

Chael Sonnen Money - 
HolyHackZack - That is 100% 'Dark Knight Returns' Batman
Different Batmobile Phone Post 3.0

The Batmobile looks like the Christopher Nolan 'tumbler' Batmobile with Tim Burton's '80s body. Looks ok, not very original.

I don't like the small ears on the cowl and think Frank Miller is overrated. Sorry but the tumbler was a little more realistic. Who would have a vehicle like the one above. The grittiness of it is cool though.

Outkaster - I don't like the small ears on the cowl and think Frank Miller is overrated. Sorry but the tumbler was a little more realistic. Who would have a vehicle like the one above. The grittiness of it is cool though.

I hated the tumbler. I don't go to Batman films for realism.

lol I mean movie. Jesus.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Outkaster - I don't like the small ears on the cowl and think Frank Miller is overrated. Sorry but the tumbler was a little more realistic. Who would have a vehicle like the one above. The grittiness of it is cool though.

I think this Batman will be going a lot less for realism. To expect Nolan's Batman to hang with Superman would be crazy. Batman will have to be heightened (like he is in the comics) to make the story work at all.

MightyMorphinPowerReptilians - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

I think this Batman will be going a lot less for realism. To expect Nolan's Batman to hang with Superman would be crazy. Batman will have to be heightened (like he is in the comics) to make the story work at all.

I agree and I think that's a good thing.

I never thought I would consider sodomizing Batman's chin.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
MightyMorphinPowerReptilians - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

I agree and I think that's a good thing.

I really enjoyed Nolans movie, except the last, but I really appreciated the realistic, gritty version of batman. That said, I am totally ready for the "Batgod" of the comics to show up and bring a little more fun and high adventure onto the big screen.

I don't see a lot of buddy-buddy in this one. Expecting 'Superman hates Batman for being a vigilante nazi. Batman hates Superman because he doesn't trust/jealous of his power. They fight, then set aside their differences to take on the larger threat.' Has happened in comics a million times.

HolyHackZack - That is 100% 'Dark Knight Returns' Batman

Looks more like the costume in the "Batman: Noel" story to me.

Link to  bigger photo: HERE

Is that Joker's face on the left or just my imagination? I like it. Can't buy into Affleck yet though. Phone Post 3.0