So it looks like Overeem was approved...

But only under the condition that he submits to crazy unusual levels of random testing so that he "gets the message" about the urgency required of him once the commission asks for a drug sample.

This is what I got before lazyie's cell phone died.

I guess Brock will be able to win now. No more ubereem.

Brock still gets smashed, and I would love to see his blood tests like the ones Overeem took in Holland. FH and LSH or whatever that shows PRIOR steroid abuse :-) Overeem passed those tests...

Why the hell can't he take GH like everyone else?

Regardless the random testing will have no bearing on the Lesnar fight as far as "uber" goes...it's if he fights again...6 months later..after being under scrutiny for that time that we may see a change. Again...assuming there has been anything nefarious going on.

DRevan - Regardless the random testing will have no bearing on the Lesnar fight as far as "uber" goes...it's if he fights again...6 months later..after being under scrutiny for that time that we may see a change. Again...assuming there has been anything nefarious going on.

Considering he is a wealthy, high level athlete, he should have absolutely no problem taking outrageous amounts of PED's regardless of how many ridiculously ineffective piss tests he has to take.

If those dicks squelched this fight I would be soaking a pitchfork in kerosine right about now.

ajsr - 
DRevan - Regardless the random testing will have no bearing on the Lesnar fight as far as "uber" goes...it's if he fights again...6 months later..after being under scrutiny for that time that we may see a change. Again...assuming there has been anything nefarious going on.

Considering he is a wealthy, high level athlete, he should have absolutely no problem taking outrageous amounts of PED's regardless of how many ridiculously ineffective piss tests he has to take.
Well one of the conditions of his license is that he takes 2 more RANDOM tests (at his own expense) moving forward....so IF he were doing anything sketchy, he best be careful.

How much notice does a dirty fighter need to pass a urine test? Serious question.. how long?

HELLLLLLOOOO!!!!!

He has not been approved yet. No one seconded the motion. More deliberating going on now.

Source: Mike chia pet and ariel via twitter.

Not one single simpleton has asked for a copy of his travel documents lol

10'ers gonna 10. fucking retard

ajsr - Not one single simpleton has asked for a copy of his travel documents lol

You think Overeem is stupid enough to LIE under oath about when he got on a plane and bought a ticket????

He is no Chael Sonnen you know...

Damn I want to hear these deliberations...

anything could happen at this point

LayNprayNINJA - 
ajsr - Not one single simpleton has asked for a copy of his travel documents lol

You think Overeem is stupid enough to LIE under oath about when he got on a plane and bought a ticket????

Surely the very first item of business was to ascertain precisely when he left the country, and asking him to provide scanned copies of his travel documents in advance would have been the most efficient way of accurately obtaining this information.

Ariel's twitter says they are now discussing letting him take a new test in the UK

Ok now it's official. Conditional license granted.

ajsr - 
LayNprayNINJA - 

Surely the very first item of business was to ascertain precisely when he left the country, and asking him to provide scanned copies of his travel documents in advance would have been the most efficient way of accurately obtaining this information.
The Commission doesn't know all of the circumstances until the hearing starts. It is not like they are briefed on every detail a week in advance. Why do you think they had to lay out the entire timeline in the beggining of Overeem's turn???

Looks like they just approved him conditionally.

LayNprayNINJA -  Brock still gets smashed, and I would love to see his blood tests like the ones Overeem took in Holland. FH and LSH or whatever that shows PRIOR steroid abuse :-) Overeem passed those tests...

CaAaar Phone Post

AsianGuy - 
LayNprayNINJA -  Brock still gets smashed, and I would love to see his blood tests like the ones Overeem took in Holland. FH and LSH or whatever that shows PRIOR steroid abuse :-) Overeem passed those tests...
CaAaar Phone Post
huh what?