So It Looks Like The Jan 6 Protestors And Patriots Had It Right!

It has only taken a year and a half for the Biden admin to turn this Country, who flourished under Trump, into a 3rd world disaster. By far the worst admin we have ever had, and that includes Carter. Its not even close. Crime is way up, Inflation is skyrocketing, gas and food prices soaring. Women cant get formula for their kids FFS.

Lets not forget we are close to WW3 because the world sees Biden as week and ineffective, and a crazed liberal, spurred on by threats from Schumer and Biden, attempted to assasinate Justice Kavanaugh yesterday.

My life is pretty good right now, I’ve become completely comfortable with my health situation, my wife brings home the bacon, and not much bothers me anymore. This shit however has affected my friends and family and it ticks me off.

November can’t come soon enough.

And if the FEDS read this…GO FUCK YOURSELF!

90 Likes

8 Likes

Why can’t dem voters see this? They have nearly full control of our government and look at how bad things are in our country. Clearly far left policies don’t and won’t ever work here.

28 Likes

kvbSdxU

11 Likes

And you didn’t even mention how he fucked up Afghanistan, Ukraine or the southern border.

All he had to do was nothing.

And he even got that wrong.

24 Likes

True

1 Like

They are either embarrassed and trying to save face or they are happy about it because they despise heritage America and they want to see it destroyed

Stop trying to find middle ground with them these people are not misguided idiots they are destructive cunts and social parasites

19 Likes

America isn’t ready for President Camacho!

14 Likes

I relish in the fact that these liberals are sinking themselves into massive debt. Worth a few extra bucks to thin the herd.

1 Like

I’ll take a mean tweet over this shit show any day!

6 Likes

Op doesnt know week from weak

2 Likes

3 Likes

Its a long list.
FRAT

My only issue with your post is the above sentence. I think you know why, bigot.

3 Likes

I concur!

Too far in to turn back. It also doesnt help because they behave like a hive mind.

1 Like

November is when we find out if elections are legitimate.

12 Likes

Reeeeeeee

2 Likes

And the resident America hater makes his appearance.

10 Likes

For later. You the man cami

1 Like