so its baseballs allstar break and the yankees....

groinkick - 
shootfightermike -

which player are the yankees going to pick up for the 2nd half?

Hamels? Phone Post 3.0

Please god no, but please take papelbon!

Mark Antony's hangover - 
Havok33 - My dad is 70 and a lifelong baseball fan. At 31, I've finally gotten into it by watching it with him. In for knowledge.
The nationals and Bryce Harper are the greatest thing to happen to baseball since Jackie Robinson. Phone Post 3.0

lol i will take mike trout

Poop Doodle - 
rufus - 

The Yankees being in first place is truly an inspiring, David v. Goliath story:

Payroll

Yankees $219 mil

Rays $76 million

$ Spent per Win

Yankees $4.6 million

Rays $1.6 million

A heartwarming story of the underdogs ending up on top.

Maybe the Rays would spend more $ if more than 10 people would show up to a game.

geographically? rays are the closest team to me. poop is correct and the rays not only are looking for a new stadium? but a new place to play

rufus -

Payroll

Yankees $219 mil

Rays $76 million

$ Spent per Win

Yankees $4.6 million

Rays $1.6 million

Heart warming that the Rays rob there fans of a great baseball team to put money in the owners pockets? You realize how big these tv deals are now? Love how people love teams that hoard money that the fans spend and people think it's some noble cause. Phone Post 3.0

shaveit -
rufus -

Payroll

Yankees $219 mil

Rays $76 million

$ Spent per Win

Yankees $4.6 million

Rays $1.6 million

Heart warming that the Rays rob there fans of a great baseball team to put money in the owners pockets? You realize how big these tv deals are now? Love how people love teams that hoard money that the fans spend and people think it's some noble cause. Phone Post 3.0
Ah, tv money. Now we're getting somewhere. You're almost there, dummy. Phone Post 3.0

shootfightermike - 
Mark Antony's hangover - 
Havok33 - My dad is 70 and a lifelong baseball fan. At 31, I've finally gotten into it by watching it with him. In for knowledge.
The nationals and Bryce Harper are the greatest thing to happen to baseball since Jackie Robinson. Phone Post 3.0

lol i will take mike trout

The Angels are his team! He followed Vladimir Guerrero to LA when the Expos shut down. As a kid he was a Brooklyn Dodgers, Duke Snider fan.