So... its the last days of Germany in WWII....

You are in Germany as a U.S. or U.K. grunt. Your commanding officer orders you and others to attack a German pillbox. Twice in the last two days your fellow soldiers have attacked similar pillboxes, and of those that attacked 2/3rs were sliced up and killed, with most of the remaining 1/3 having some sort of serious injuries.

You tall him, “Sarge, can we not call in artillery or the air force to light up the position?” No, he replies, they are not available, he checked.

You recall you just heard over the radio that the Reds had entered Berlin, the end of the war in Europe is likely only days or even hours away.

You commanding officer commands you again to attack, telling you that he is not going to give the command again - you either attack or he will report you for intentionally disobaying a direct order, that would likely result in prison time and a dishonorable discharge, among other negative things.

Do you attack? Or give him the bird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10ON2aau3g

IN for my son DH to white knight :)

OP, just got on the forum and saw this.  Okay dumbass, I don't get some of the Homeslice references even if I pretend I do for the lolz, but I specifically remember posting in your Pwnedcakes WWII threads that were almost this stupid.

Stick to food reviews and amazing drawings.

1 Like
Homelander - 

OP, just got on the forum and saw this.  Okay dumbass, I don't get some of the Homeslice references even if I pretend I do for the lolz, but I specifically remember posting in your Pwnedcakes WWII threads that were almost this stupid.

WTF? You must be blitzed. This is a serious thread about a serious topic. Don’t make the mistake I did the other night when I was blitzed when I hauled off and told Nightprowler I didn’t think beans go with EVERY dish… I have regretted it ever since as beans to that guy are like hard liquor to you, he has come after me in my threads, his threads, everyone’s threads. You don’t want me as that kind of enemy. Not a threat at all, just a statement of fact.

Just be a good poster and answer the question, please, I ask you humbly and from a place of honor and respect.

Thanks!

KingSchlong -
Homelander - 

WTF? You must be blitzed. This is a serious thread about a serious topic. Don’t make the mistake I did the other night when I was blitzed when I hauled off and told Nightprowler I didn’t think beans go with EVERY dish… I have regretted it ever since as beans to that guy are like hard liquor to you, he has come after me in my threads, his threads, everyone’s threads. You don’t want me as that kind of enemy. Not a threat at all, just a statement of fact.

Just be a good poster and answer the question, please, I ask you humbly and from a place of honor and respect.

Thanks!

I skip 4 out of 5 of your tard threads with this SN, but I’ve got to say that I think you’re a legit drunk on top of having several personality disorders :wink:

AnotherTMAguy - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10ON2aau3g

Wow, thanks AnotherTMAguy! Truly heart-wrenching stuff there. I can’t even IMAGINE making it through either of the world wars, as totally awful as they were, then to die in the final minutes or seconds.

Also, anyone who literally tries to kill members of the other side after an armistance has been signed and will come into effect in the very near future I consider a psychotic murderer. When people heard that every normal person should have wanted to keep their head down, WAY down.

Was that from a movie? If so, name?

Thanks!

Homelander - 
KingSchlong -
Homelander - 

Thanks!

I skip 4 out of 5 of your tard threads with this SN, but I’ve got to say that I think you’re a legit drunk on top of having several personality disorders :wink:

I love you too man, I love you too.

What I would do in the scenario I outlined would be to agree to go in, but then right after I got started I’d pretend I tripped and injured my ankle or something and could not walk and needed a medic. BOOM, stay alive and avoid jail time, dishonorable discharge, etc.

Why are there no women of color or transgender people depicted in that video?

Tfu

I have a hard time imagining a commander like that wouldn’t get fragged by his own men in that scenario.  

I would probably do whatever the TRUMPOTUS would do, maybe hunker down in the bunker and then when the dust settles I’ll walk across the land like a BOSS! He is the Glorious Leader so why not follow his example?

How’s the grill bro?

There's a good scene in Band of Brothers similar to this. Cpt White gets the orders and gathers the men and briefs them. You can see the looks of sad disbelief in their faces. Right after the briefing White debriefs them and gives them the report he'll give to the higher ups that their mission was concluded.

Good thread 

In WWI the armistice was signed early in the morning of November 11, to come into force 11 am. US general John Pershing still ordered his troops to continue go over the top until the last minute. 320 Americans were killed after the leadership knew the armistice had been signed. 

TexDeuce - 

Good thread 

Thank you sir!

ziggystardust - 

In WWI the armistice was signed early in the morning of November 11, to come into force 11 am. US general John Pershing still ordered his troops to continue go over the top until the last minute. 320 Americans were killed after the leadership knew the armistice had been signed. 

God DAMN that is fucking awful. Did he ever offer an explanation as to why he did something to cruel and stupid? IMO he should have been executed for something like that, plain and simple. His being a cruel dumbass caused 320 poor kids to be killed for no reason at all. Their poor families. :frowning:

^good post. It’s time we EVOLVE and STOP romanticizing WAR. Trump was SMART to avoid that nonsense and he would have been a better LEADER if maintained that same principle to avoid the nonsense and promote peace instead of Army GENERAL LARPing from the SAFETY of his BUNKER position

theraskal - ^good post. It's time we EVOLVE and STOP romanticizing WAR. Trump was SMART to avoid that nonsense and he would have been a better LEADER if maintained that same principle to avoid the nonsense and promote peace instead of Army GENERAL LARPing from the SAFETY of his BUNKER position

Thanks. But just fyi, you capsing is stupid. You are supposed to do it on words that are supposed to be focused on. You just doing it on random words makes no sense, and is not funny. But otherwise your post is legit.