So just watched The Winter Soldier.

Was impressed considering the first one was a bit shoddy in my opinion. Some questions though. Quicksilver and scarlet witch at the end are they heroes or villains because they look villainous. Also what is to come how does guardians of the galaxy link into this universe.

Will the xmen have anything to do with captain America and the avengers? Will Spider-Man ever tie in? Phone Post 3.0

That's ur opinion Phone Post 3.0

No X-Men will have nothing to do with the avengers since another company owns their rights. I believe Guardian of the Galaxy will be about the Collector who you saw at the end of one of those marvel movies. Phone Post

Oh thanos at the end of the avengers collecting the 6 stones? Also I heard Bucky will become captain America Phone Post 3.0

The two started off with the Brotherhood of evil mutants but quickly turned good. As far as the movies Marvel does not own the rights to the word mutant and their father Magneto so some changes to their history will be made. They will probably start off bad in some way and then join the Avengers like in the comics.

Winter Soldier was pretty good, solid 7 out of 10. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, in original canon, started out as misguided villains so I would assume that will be the case initially here,too.

GOTG ties in a number of ways. The Infinity Stones, such as the Tesseract and Aether, will be one such tie-in. The Collector will be another and I am pretty sure we will see Thanos again.

Unless something monumental occurs, our chances of seeing the X-Men and Spider-man around are slim due to differing studios. We will see a version of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in the X-Men, though.

Cap 1>Avengers>Cap 2>Iron Man 1> Phone Post

I never understand why people hate on cap1 Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - First one was one of the better super hero films and this one was meh Phone Post 3.0
Like most things you got that backwards Phone Post 3.0

GOTG will likely tie in in Av. 3. As said Benecio's collector character so far is the only tie in.
Xmen, no deal unfortunately.
Spider man is possible, but with Infinity, Thanos, Avengers, and GOTG, I doubt they'll go for it. Phone Post 3.0

Just a guess, but I am betting on Iron Man or maybe Thor as the post-credit appearance for GOTG, meeting the Guardians in regards to the Infinity Stones. Smart money on Iron Man.

sparkuri - 
Mihow - First one was one of the better super hero films and this one was meh Phone Post 3.0

I thought Cap 1 was the superior film in regards to Cap 2. Maybe two was better as a comic book action movie, but 1 just seemed superior in overall plot and writing, at least for me.

Much better than the first. Possibly the best Marvel movie to date. The first movie had a great first half and then sort of plodded to an end. Winter Soldier was great the entire way through.

Saltynutz -
sparkuri - 

Indeed. Arse backwards. First one was maybe the worst super hero movie ever.

Have your seen Thor 2? Now that might be the worst Phone Post

Doublevision -
Saltynutz -
sparkuri - 

Bullshit Thor 2 was way better than the first. Phone Post 3.0

Just watched this last night, loved every minute of it. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase -
Doublevision -
Saltynutz -
sparkuri - 

Gawtdamn right.
I don't get the Thor II hate.
Both Thor II and Cap. A. II were better than there predecessors, clearly imo. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase -
Doublevision -
Saltynutz -
sparkuri - 

Thor 2 is the worst of these marvel movies. Shit went full retard by the end Phone Post

Doublevision -
Darth Ryase -
Doublevision -
Saltynutz -
sparkuri - 

Thor 2 is the worst of these marvel movies. Shit went full retard by the end Phone Post

Wrong. Thor 2 was way better. The climax of Thor 1 took place at an intersection of some small town in South Dakota or whatever history-less little poontown backwoods ass dry county they filmed in. Ohhhhh exciting! Phone Post 3.0

I think its all getting to be a bit much. Avengers was cool after the others, but its all just getting to be too much...

Maybe time for just another super hero movie without cameos, tie ins, etc... Phone Post 3.0