So Khabib has been basically dethrowned by Jones?

Ewww Ngannou is becoming a Twitter warrior like McGregor but without the money or the fame. It is funny when experts are saying stipe fight will be tougher for jones. Same people kept saying Gane will be toughest opponent jones ever faced. Tougher than Francis could have been.

Like I said. Moving foreword Francis will only fight with words and tweets. I knew he was done as soon as he changed managers and coach. It was obvious he was being seduced… I read Art of Seduction and practiced it most of my teen age. I’ve been doing this since 2 years and it opens people up faster than you can crack a walnut.

Khabib was too scared to move up.
It is what it is.
LOL

Jon’s Resume and Title Collection has always been above Khabib.

With a new Division Title now he is lapping him in accomplishment.

10 Likes

1 Like

Khabib was great, but you have to win championships in multiple divisions or the heaviest weight to be the GOAT. Heavyweight is without a doubt the toughest division as everyone truly has one shot KO power. If Jones can defend his championship 3-4 times at HW, it’s impossible to rank him anything but #1 of all time over Khabib, Fedor, GSP and Anderson.

3 Likes

No. Khabib still holds his spot just outside the top 20. Jones moving up doesn’t change that

8 Likes

There was never no marriage between Khabib and GOAT status.

4 Likes

I would have loved to have seen Khabib try and move up or fight a couple more times. He did not look good against Tibau

1 Like

14 Likes

Khabib is undfeated and thats it, he fought more cans than most guys have fights their entire career.

He was never above anderson, GSP, Jones or fedor even with his losing streak.

He never even fought at the weight he should have he isna massive 155er abd has missed weight and even went to the hospital, he never had the balls to try 170 with wrestlers his size like usman or Colby

1 Like

1 Like

Bo Nickal really is something

Khabib did clean out the division and he’d beat Oliveira too.

But to be considered a GOAT, you need longevity, you need wars, adversity, controversy.

Khabib did what Conor said he would but did not. He came, he conquered, he made money and left.

You can’t be a proven roid cheat and be GOAT.

It is what it is.

Sorry Jon Jon.

the only difference is khabib hasnt been proven but we know he cheated with peds and ivs

In order to compare Jon Jones and Khabib at all you would have to ignore everything Jon Jones did after Vitor. That’s the point in Jon Jones career, waaaaaaaay back when, when he had already accomplished everything Khabib ever will.

4 Likes

Lmao youre a clown newb and dont know shit about fighting. LHW and HW are the worst divisions in MMA history. I can give you a hundred different reasons why and than prove it with stats

So many MMA fans are dumb goldfish banwagoners. Gane was a gift match up. Nothing more. Reyes and Gus were far more skilled than Gane could ever hope to be

This

Khabib was never even in the convo. He fought 3 truly great fighters and than retired like a coward while still a healthy young man. Khabib aint even ranked higher than Conor on the GOAT list. Conor>>>Khabib

3 Likes

Maybe they should fight for it? I’d absolutely love to watch that slaughter.

Khabib is great, but Jones has better wins, looks better on paper and moved up.

JBJ has to be #1.

1 Like

Only Reebok noobs had Khabib in their top 10 goat lists. No one with only 3 title defenses deserves the title. No matter how many cans they smashed before getting to the UFC.