so many great exclusives coming to ps3

unfinished swan, rain, puppeteer, little big planet, sound shapes, sly cooper, until dawn, the last of us and beyond.

all of these to come, the console is really coming into its own. such a diverse group of games.

you forgot new god of war and ratchet and clank games. good time to own a ps3. Phone Post

good shout, and lbp karting!

edit - dust? think that's exclusive.

Not really a fan of the arcade style download games. Until Dawn + Beyond look good, but they're ps move right?

Only one of them I'm really looking forward to is Last of Us, which I can't wait to play.

^ right there with you fren. Last of us looks powerful. Phone Post

Ratchet and Clank game isnt new, its just a hd collection of older games which is still cool as i never played the old ones..

Bry Bry - Ratchet and Clank game isnt new, its just a hd collection of older games which is still cool as i never played the old ones..

Nope, there's a new one too: http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/ratchet-clank-series/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault/ Phone Post

Can't wait for the last of us...

I am waitin on the new metal gear, god of war, and last of us. I am dying to get my hands on em. Phone Post

mobybeaver -
Bry Bry - Ratchet and Clank game isnt new, its just a hd collection of older games which is still cool as i never played the old ones..

Nope, there's a new one too: http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/ratchet-clank-series/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault/ Phone Post

Those games r really fun. I loved up ur arsenal Phone Post

the funny thing is ... with all these GREAT GAMES for Ps3 (and xbox360) i dont see how these GAMEFREAKAZOIDS are so blatantly endowed with "next gen console" technology n all that rubbish.

personally i think what we have now is pretty damn good with good products that keep coming . all this talk about Ps4 n xbox 7000 or some yahoo is just ridiculous considering in you posession in the present is great art in itself.

folks are so in a rush for something "new" that they cant appreciate and max out what they already have in front of them.

there are some badass games from now till at least next spring i wanna get and have on preorder that i cant even think about another console coming out right now or even next year.

i plan to get ASScreed 3, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light, Splinter Cell , GTA 5 , DUst 514 ...

next gen console MY ASSS!!

Lol ass creed Phone Post

yeah...i was crackin up too when someone used that abbreviated line awhile back haha :)

the Ratchet and Clank series is awesome...i loved the different weapons and gameplay...never got boring....i havent played the newest 'all 4 one' game yet though..heard it wasnt that great..

all for one is whack..its a cute concept but if you played Up Your Arsenal or Size MAtter or any REAL RnC games... All4One is a serious big ass step backwards tbh.

to be honest i'm only interested in:

the last of us
dishonoured

despite all these great titles. i really think the ambition of many current games out strips the power of the consoles. they simply cannot run this games smoothly or without tremendous difficulty. it affects gameplay negatively to have tearing, slowdown, pop-up etc.