So many people are jealous about Jon Jones..

It was a very smart move of Jon Jones...  He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter...   If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager...    Most of you have never fought pro..  Just keyboard warriors...   Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides...   The ignorance on this forum is rediculous...  I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets

It was a very smart move of Jon Jones...  He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter...   If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager...    Most of you have never fought pro..  Just keyboard warriors...   Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides...   The ignorance on this forum is rediculous...  I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets

Why would i be jealous about people hating on me non stop?

It was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets

It was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets

It was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets Phone Post

Yeah it was very smart of him to financially impact thousands of fans who paid for tickets, hotels, airfaire... the fighters who pay their coaches and support their family... The venue and the workers there who make big money off these events, including the Joe Rogan show that was cancelled...

Yeah, absolutely genius.

My mom used to tell me this back when everyone picked on me and I'd come home with tears frozen on my cheeks. I was a huge pussy back then. Phone Post

sean wilmot <br /><br />Post: 1<br /><br /> It was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets <br /><br />Post: 2<br /><br /> It was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets

Zombie Flanders - oh and....

0 minutes ago

Wow are we brothers we both had the same thought that

Not to disagree with you mr pro fighter, but even if your team, advisers, camp, etc. decide what you do with your career, they are not graded on the result. You are. When it all boils down, the reputation, the record, the legacy is that of the fighter, not the group. It may seem like a big team effort but the truth is your name is on an island by itself. Jones is young, but he should know that at least.

absolutely dumb move... i bet if they can turn back time they would have taken the sonnen fight in a heartbeat.  Chael is tailor made for Jon Jones....  Jon Jones eats wrestlers for breakfast  and chael had no training camp.

He didnt want to fight machida a week ago with the assumption that he would of had a full training camp...  now he has to fight machida on 4 weeks notice.

Had he known that he would of had to fight machida in 4 weeks...  he would have taken the sonnen fight and cashed the easy paycheck in a heartbeat.

You know what?

Yeah. And sonnen has fought bones so many times right? Phone Post

It was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets Phone Post

well i personally think that it was a very smart move of Jon Jones... He never fought sonnen before... Machida he has fought and defeated him... The game plan really wont change since Machida is still the same fighter... If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions... Or a manager... Most of you have never fought pro.. Just keyboard warriors... Its not all up to Jon Jones on his decisions... When you belong to a camp like Greg Jacksons, the teamates and the staff decides... The ignorance on this forum is rediculous... I am sure everyone of you are so successful in life....with no regrets

You guys are sheep, drinking the Zuffa Kool-Aid, fact of the matter is,

"If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions..."

Does that sentence really make sense to you? Do you look back on your 6-5 record and weep every time you disagree with a fighter who is a champion? You'd be a fool...

TUF - "If you people are so smart and brave, why are you not the champion and making the decisions..."

Does that sentence really make sense to you? Do you look back on your 6-5 record and weep every time you disagree with a fighter who is a champion? You'd be a fool...