So Mr. Mann. Yer Globe Warm Hockey stick is B.S.?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/michael_mann_creator_of_the_infamous_global_warming_hockey_stick_loses_lawsuit_against_climate_skeptic_ordered_to_pay_defendants_costs.html

TLDR:

Michael Mann, creator of the infamous global warming 'hockey stick,' loses lawsuit against climate skeptic, ordered to pay defendant's costs.

This extraordinary outcome is expected to trigger severe legal repercussions for Dr Mann in the U.S. and may prove fatal to climate science claims that modern temperatures are "unprecedented." (snip)

Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the 'working out') behind the world-famous 'hockey stick' graph (shown below).

Penn State climate scientist, Michael 'hockey stick' Mann commits contempt of court in the 'climate science trial of the century.' Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination.

Only possible outcome: Mann's humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S.

Could be a big thing.

Dark Knight - Could be a big thing.

that's what I thought.

This is silly. It's a technicality not a verdict. 

Subbed for later 

KH Johnsen - 

This is silly. It's a technicality not a verdict. 

I don't think you quite understand what happened.

dp

So some guy gets sued for suggesting Mann should be in jail. Lawsuit is dismissed and therefore Mann's graph is wrong? Surely I've lost my mind and I'm only imagining people this stupid.

ksacs revenge -

So some guy gets sued for suggesting Mann should be in jail. Lawsuit is dismissed and therefore Mann's graph is wrong? Surely I've lost my mind and I'm only imagining people this stupid.

"Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the 'working out') behind the world-famous 'hockey stick' graph (shown below)."

Your right, it doesn't necessarily mean his graph is wrong, but that he didn't want to defend it in a court of law. You think people are stupid for that?

The climate alarmists have a lot of Faith.

Le Shat
©

UltraViolentRay -
ksacs revenge -

"Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the 'working out') behind the world-famous 'hockey stick' graph (shown below)."

Your right, it doesn't necessarily mean his graph is wrong, but that he didn't want to defend it in a court of law. You think people are stupid for that?

They always want to sound the alarm until they're pressured to explain themselves.