So much for Cali's $Billion surplus...

This might have something to do with why California is perpetually economically fucked...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/undocumented-la-county-parents-projected-to-receive-650m-in-welfare-benefits/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced the latest figures from the Department of Public Social Services, which showed more than $376 million in CalWORKs benefits and food stamps combined have been distributed through July to illegal alien parents for their native-born children.

Approximately $54 million in welfare payments are issued each month, consisting of nearly $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances, according to the data.

An estimated 100,000 children of 60,000 undocumented parents receive aid in Los Angeles County, according to Antonovich, who said this year’s projections — up about $1 million from the nearly $53 million in total benefits issued in July 2012 — underscore the economic impact of the nation’s immigration debate.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” Antonovich said in a statement. “These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education

They are helping American children who don't have enough food to eat? Bastards.

What do you recommend they do with the money?

Thanks Obama Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - 

Oh I don't know... Maybe pay off their debt!?

"They are helping American children who don't have enough food to eat? Bastards."

LMAO on falling back on "it's for the children", like a hysterical woman. I'm sure you are doing everything you can to help these poor kids since you are so compassionate. Oh wait, you do nothing, just give lip service and other people's money.

amadeus -
Barbasol - 

Our at least spend it on United states citizens. Not only are we the police of the world, but apparently their daddy too. Fucking terrible. This odd like moving in to a rich guys house and being like-what am I supposed to starve? Maybe we need comprehensive burglary reform. Phone Post

^The kids are citizens. Need to revoke birthright citizenship. Makes no sense.

"LMAO on falling back on "it's for the children", like a hysterical woman. I'm sure you are doing everything you can to help these poor kids since you are so compassionate. Oh wait, you do nothing, just give lip service and other people's money."

Actually my taxes pay for their schooling. I vote yes on new school bonds and I have no kids.

You vote? That is huge bro! Your taxes take care of it? That's awesome. I had this crazy idea that people who wanted to help those in need actually got off their asses and gave their own time and money and made personal sacrifices...like you know, real compassion. LOL, your are cheap, fake and idiotic.

Buffer720 - 
amadeus -
Barbasol - 

Our at least spend it on United states citizens. Not only are we the police of the world, but apparently their daddy too. Fucking terrible. This odd like moving in to a rich guys house and being like-what am I supposed to starve? Maybe we need comprehensive burglary reform. Phone Post

If the kids were born here they are citizens.

From an economic standpoint this may save money. The kids are usa citizens. If parents cannot feed them we have a few options.

Let them starve
Or
Take them away from the parents to be wards of the state.

Either way its going to be expensive. Crime would go up in options 1 so more police; more jails. Option 2 is expensive too.

The cheapest option is food stamps. Phone Post

Munk - You vote? That is huge bro! Your taxes take care of it? That's awesome. I had this crazy idea that people who wanted to help those in need actually got off their asses and gave their own time and money and made personal sacrifices...like you know, real compassion. LOL, your are cheap, fake and idiotic.

Tell us about your humanitarian work, Munk

Tell us about your lifestyle and morals that allows you to feel superior to everyone else.

Tell us about your economic knowledge that makes you an expert on California's fiscal situation

Tell us about your awesome job that allows you to post on the OG while working your ass off

I'm not going to call you cheap, fake, or a loser until you qualify.

Oh and tell us about all the sacrifices you made in life to get to where you are.

The surplus is a bit of smoke and mirrors, while they are cleaning up their books look at what they are doing with their public pension program...it has to do with them not funding their public pension program and using the funds to balance the budget...Clinton admin book keeping 101

Zekolas - From an economic standpoint this may save money. The kids are usa citizens. If parents cannot feed them we have a few options.

Let them starve
Or
Take them away from the parents to be wards of the state.

Either way its going to be expensive. Crime would go up in options 1 so more police; more jails. Option 2 is expensive too.

The cheapest option is food stamps. Phone Post
One of the more racist posts I've seen Phone Post 3.0

LMAO @ insecure alphaboy.

Sorry kid, but a welfare state is a proven recipe for failure. I'm sorry that the truth hurts, but voting doesn't make you a caring person. I know your libtard masters tell you that if you simply vote their way then you are intelligent and caring, but in the real world it takes actually doing more than voting. Now be a good lemming and get back to being a pseudo compassionate fake.

antifret - ^The kids are citizens. Need to revoke birthright citizenship. Makes no sense.

This. One of the few things the Irish Govt got right.

California gets EVERYTHING it deserves.

Gee - we need to tighten up the borders so we can limit the illegals coming in and having kids. This is getting expensive and I'm not sure if the illegals are paying taxes into the system. Now - that's very very fair. Phone Post 3.0

Are the kids (the ones the aid is marked for) citizens? Phone Post 3.0