So my kid is going viral on facebook right now

Water outage in Jackson, MS. My boy believes Godzilla is responsible.

https://www.facebook.com/AnneParkerWAPT/videos/287890928225209/

The kid has a point. Godzilla must be stopped! 

VTFU! That is awesome!

LOL. He sure was aggravated. VU

Your kid is fucking awesome. You better get him an OG account now so he has the earliest join date of any of his friends. Phone Post 3.0

hahaha... Your kid is awesome!!!

Haha such confidence for a child. Cool kid. Phone Post 3.0

lol

HA...that kid is awesome...

HAHA cute kid

Oh sure! He blames Godzilla and he's cute...but if he had blamed Muslims he'd be a xenophobe or labelled islamophobic.

Where's the respect for Godzilla?? Where's the public outcry??

hashtag-GiantReptilianMonsterLivesMatter Phone Post 3.0

That was amazing! Your kid is hilarious! Phone Post 3.0

Songify!!!

AMAZING LITTLE BOY YOU HAVE THERE!!!

HAHAHAHA

In Phone Post 3.0

My favourite part is where he lays out his logic as to why it could be Godzilla.

If there is a force on this earth that could destroy your guy's Statue of Liberty, how could it not stand to reason that it could destroy a puny water system?? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Kid looks coached by attentionwhoring parents who called the news. Feel bad for him having to perform like a trained monkey.

sadic1 - Kid looks coached by attentionwhoring parents who called the news. Feel bad for him having to perform like a trained monkey.
I'm wasn't even with him bud. The wife and I had no idea this even happened until we got tagged in the video on fb this morning.

He's with his grandparents on a trip. They tried to interview my mom about the water being out and he stepped in and took over the interview.

Might be hard for you to believe, but there are people out there with great personalities without coaching. But hey, if it makes you feel better to be a negative nancy go right ahead Phone Post 3.0

Cute and all but did u just really put your belt rank after your username. Fuck off with that shit.

Signed
NikkoBarro 8figures-networth Phone Post 3.0