So my kid is going viral on facebook right now

NikkoBarro - Cute and all but did u just really put your belt rank after your username. Fuck off with that shit.

Signed
NikkoBarro 8figures-networth Phone Post 3.0
That's a special account that bjj blackbelts get. Like the green name for fighters. Some of the green names have blackbelt behind them too. Cole Miller's does I think. Phone Post 3.0

Marco Macera - 
sadic1 - Kid looks coached by attentionwhoring parents who called the news. Feel bad for him having to perform like a trained monkey.
I'm wasn't even with him bud. The wife and I had no idea this even happened until we got tagged in the video on fb this morning.

He's with his grandparents on a trip. They tried to interview my mom about the water being out and he stepped in and took over the interview.

Might be hard for you to believe, but there are people out there with great personalities without coaching. But hey, if it makes you feel better to be a negative nancy go right ahead Phone Post 3.0

Kid looks used to having to perform for adult attention.

In

He's awesome! Bright kid you got there, the smart ones always think outside the box! Phone Post 3.0

Lol some of these posters are pathetic.

Great video op and cool kid. You must be a good dad. Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome Phone Post 3.0

NikkoBarro - Cute and all but did u just really put your belt rank after your username. Fuck off with that shit.

Signed
Kirik offer the grey name to verified black belts. If you click on it, it brings you to our school website. It's called advertising. Open your eyes there are several hundred grey names exactly like mine you fucking nerd. Phone Post 3.0

That's hilarious. I'm glad he didn't mention the Sparkling Wiggles. Phone Post 3.0

what a character and a cute kid OP

sadic, why the negativity in this light hearted thread?

btw, i do not think he looks "coached" or "performs for adults"...he looks like a bright, outgoing kid that imitates adults around him or ones he sees on TV, hilarious

and if you read closer than the typical OGers, you'll see that this is a Facebook post from the NEWS channel/reporter handling the story, not OP

That kid is fucking awesome Phone Post 3.0

Cool kid. After watching the video I just ordered three more lowers just in case. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a happy outgoing kid with a great imagination Phone Post 3.0

Haha VTFU for the day. That kids great. Love the imagination on that little guy Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - Kid looks coached by attentionwhoring parents who called the news. Feel bad for him having to perform like a trained monkey.
I want to be a troll fine. But don't play games and be a clown about someone's kid.
Pretty sleazy. Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - Kid looks coached by attentionwhoring parents who called the news. Feel bad for him having to perform like a trained monkey.

asshole #1

NikkoBarro - Cute and all but did u just really put your belt rank after your username. Fuck off with that shit.

Signed

asshole #2

good job on raising that kid man, that was great

He's quite the opinionated one. HAHAHA

He's a cute kid. I just always feel bad for little kids who are skilled as he is at entertaining adults.

in