So my wife tell me "I want to start watching

Breaking Bad from the beginning."

She has never watched it and knows very little about it. Oh, to be where she is now! I will watch it with her and live the experience again, through her eyes.

My wife and I have not seen an episode and plan to begin this weekend Phone Post 3.0

My high school son is doing the same thing.  I started watching it with him and we're about 5 episodes in and it's damn near as good the second time around.

psychosphere - My wife and I have not seen an episode and plan to begin this weekend Phone Post 3.0

Prepare to have your mind blown...its certainly up there in the top 5 shows of all time.

that's a good creature you have there.

Wife and I started from beginning again last night. Was pretty cool to rewatch that pilot again a day after the finale. Phone Post 3.0

Starting tonight. Had no time and now I finished under the dome.

I wish I never read the book. The show just ruins such a good book(most of it til the end. Phone Post 3.0

psychosphere - My wife and I have not seen an episode and plan to begin this weekend Phone Post 3.0

You very possibly will not be "hooked" until a few episodes in. Maybe not until beginning of 2 until totally addiction. Keep the faith.

Just finished S1Ep2....

Wife: Let's watch one more!

...you know how that goes. Then one more, and one more.

Bunch of bandwagon jumpers Phone Post 3.0

I was a fan of the show since it premiered on FX Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - I was a fan of the show since it premiered on FX Phone Post 3.0

Holy SHIT man that's so fucking cool.

Can we be friends? Then maybe one day I can grow up to be as bad ass as you. Phone Post

Mattefrost -
Gino_Corona - I was a fan of the show since it premiered on FX Phone Post 3.0

Holy SHIT man that's so fucking cool.

Can we be friends? Then maybe one day I can grow up to be as bad ass as you. Phone Post

You sound like an epic ass kissing loser

No, we may not be friends. Phone Post 3.0

I wish I could take that journey again. Phone Post

Spoiler.

Walt wears tighty whities.

Starting Ep 6 in a couple hours. Hope to get through S2 by next week. Phone Post 3.0

I foresee you telling her "oh, just wait" about as much as you already do.

DarthChoke - Breaking Bad from the beginning."

She has never watched it and knows very little about it. Oh, to be where she is now! I will watch it with her and live the experience again, through her eyes.
I did this two months ago. She loved it and I still enjoyed watching it again. Phone Post 3.0

I have never seen one episode.
Thinking about giving it a shot. Phone Post 3.0