So, now that bjorn is gone..

Are the mouth breathers who shat on everything bellator under the guise of not liking bjorn going to become supporters?

Their excuse is gone now. Will another conveinient excuse arise?

How long before scott coker is a " scumbag" in their eyes?

People are already shit talking Coker here, rewriting history as usual. "Coker ruined SF, he put them out of business, their matchmaking was terrible, he couldn't get them on ppv" etc etc etc.

It's coming. Phone Post 3.0

You are as bad as the Dana haters. Bellator vs UFC posters are all cut from the same hypocritical cloth. How about we just discuss upcoming fights and not worry about what a PROMOTER says. They are all used car salesmens Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - You are as bad as the Dana haters. Bellator vs UFC posters are all cut from the same hypocritical cloth. How about we just discuss upcoming fights and not worry about what a PROMOTER says. They are all used car salesmens Phone Post 3.0
I agree, but it's annoying when you try and talk MMA and it gets bombarded with people discrediting the organization and it's fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - You are as bad as the Dana haters. Bellator vs UFC posters are all cut from the same hypocritical cloth. How about we just discuss upcoming fights and not worry about what a PROMOTER says. They are all used car salesmens Phone Post 3.0

You don't know me son.

I like all mma.

I just don't like the faction of assholes who feel the need to shit all over anything non ufc.

Barbasol OOTFFTT - You are as bad as the Dana haters. Bellator vs UFC posters are all cut from the same hypocritical cloth. How about we just discuss upcoming fights and not worry about what a PROMOTER says. They are all used car salesmens Phone Post 3.0

Even if everyone involved agreed to stop doing it, MMANALOGIC would reneg the next second he got a piece of news to aggrandize as "THE END OF BELLATOR!" this all started with his ratings threads.

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - People are already shit talking Coker here, rewriting history as usual. "Coker ruined SF, he put them out of business, their matchmaking was terrible, he couldn't get them on ppv" etc etc etc.

Yeah I've seen it, its weird. What compells people to do such a thing?

vagabond -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - People are already shit talking Coker here, rewriting history as usual. "Coker ruined SF, he put them out of business, their matchmaking was terrible, he couldn't get them on ppv" etc etc etc.

No clue. Brand loyalty, I guess? All I know is Strikeforce was a bad ass MMA promotion and this is very exciting. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
vagabond -

No clue. Brand loyalty, I guess? All I know is Strikeforce was a bad ass MMA promotion and this is very exciting. Phone Post 3.0

They really were awesome. Not to mention that scott had a great eye for talent. The strikeforce guys that are in the ufc now are the core of the ufc's talent pool.

I personally will stop shitting on Bellator. I am excited for the future and will start watching regularly.

rockafella - I personally will stop shitting on Bellator. I am excited for the future and will start watching regularly.

Vu friend but did you really not watch it before because of bjorn?

Honestly this thread was about watchbellatoronspike, dutch and the weirdo crew.

I didn't know people outside of them did that.

Where u at dutch? Sevenout?

Did dana send your new talking points yet?

vagabond - Are the mouth breathers who shat on everything bellator under the guise of not liking bjorn going to become supporters?

Their excuse is gone now. Will another conveinient excuse arise?

How long before scott coker is a " scumbag" in their eyes?
I like Coker. I'm looking forward to whatever changes to new regime brings. Phone Post 3.0

Coker is heaps better than that slimey fuck Bjorn, so if they make some creative changes and put on good fights I will be watching.

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
vagabond -

Its tribalism, once people pick a side, like pc vs mac, football teams etc they arent often going to just change or admit they were wrong. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Where u at shills? I'm lookin at you dutch sevenout logic.

Lol at whoever voted me down. Do it again bitch.

Lol coward

Well maybe people worry about what the promoter says because Zuffa has spent untold MILLIONS changing the focus of mma fans away from the fights and fighters to focus on what Dana blathers day in and day out. To the point that long time fans like myself don't visit this forum much anymore because it's not even about MMA, it's all about Dana..........