So, now that bjorn is gone..

Glamo -

hmmm...... The only heavyweight ever to retire while still The Undisputed World Champion and stayed retired!.. is going to jump in a cage at 48 and fight a grappler... not feeling it to be honest...

Rocky Marciano disagrees with you Phone Post 3.0

anyone know what the guy is up to? just wondering.

vagabond - Where u at dutch? Sevenout?
Sorry just saw this thread now. I agree with what Logic said. My problem was Bjorn and I hope Bellator does well moving fwd with Coker. I think he has the right idea to scrap the weekly show idea and do monthly shows instead.

I gave him props in the other thread about doing PED testing. Lastly, I look fwd to their big show in a few weeks. I'll be watching the UFC PPV but I'll record Bellator and watch it later that night. Phone Post 3.0

Good post Dutch.  Nice to see you being more fair and balanced of late...and that's not meant to sound snarky.  Honest compliment.

I was always a fan of bellator, but there was a lot of stuff bjorn did that made it hard. Scott Coker has done a pretty good job so far in my opinion. I'm excited at the prospect of a solid no. 2 in mma. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
vagabond - Where u at dutch? Sevenout?
Sorry just saw this thread now. I agree with what Logic said. My problem was Bjorn and I hope Bellator does well moving fwd with Coker. I think he has the right idea to scrap the weekly show idea and do monthly shows instead.

I gave him props in the other thread about doing PED testing. Lastly, I look fwd to their big show in a few weeks. I'll be watching the UFC PPV but I'll record Bellator and watch it later that night. Phone Post 3.0
And this vu Phone Post 3.0