So sad for Hank on Breaking Bad

When Marie kept calling them rocks.

They're minerals. Phone Post 3.0

Deserves his own spinoff show, "Mineral Man".

Vizslarex - Two more shows and it will all be over. The fictional Hank went out true to his character. No better ending for him in this show. I will certainly miss the show. I hope Walt takes the 11-12 million and goes to a tropical paradise. Does he commit suicide? Remember he got the ricin? What happens to his wife? Be interesting to see what the writers come up with. I am interested in seeing the Saul Goodman spin off. Phone Post 3.0
Stay on topic. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins -
nostripewhite - When Marie kept calling them rocks.

They're minerals. Phone Post 3.0
He's not real Phone Post 3.0
Nonononononono Phone Post 3.0

nostripewhite -
Vizslarex - Two more shows and it will all be over. The fictional Hank went out true to his character. No better ending for him in this show. I will certainly miss the show. I hope Walt takes the 11-12 million and goes to a tropical paradise. Does he commit suicide? Remember he got the ricin? What happens to his wife? Be interesting to see what the writers come up with. I am interested in seeing the Saul Goodman spin off. Phone Post 3.0
Stay on topic. Phone Post 3.0

There's a Saul Goodman spinoff? Phone Post

A Tribute to Hank.

There will be a spinoff about the Nazi guys I bet, or Sal. Phone Post

Saul spinoff confirmed.

People don't write Spoiler Alert in their tread titles anymore.

fahker - People don't write Spoiler Alert in their tread titles anymore.
My car doesn't have one. Phone Post 3.0

Those rocks are what got him in trouble in the first place. He should have just watched soaps like every other rehab patient.

You can have them...

http://screenbid.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/6/lot/98/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F6%2F%3Fpage%3D1%26sort%3D1%26dir%3D0%26items%3D50 Phone Post 3.0

keep your god damn spoilers out of the titles

bitch.

Hank was a stud. Stared death in the face and told that nazi fuck to suck it. Phone Post 3.0