So Sam Miller is orcus

I know, I know...they are all basically orcus.  But Sam?  Hes actually orcus.

We all know orcus has both a raging boner for far leftism and comic books, right?

He is apparently still so butthurt about me saying Capitan Marvel and female thor were huge failures in a thread literally YEARS back that he just couldnt help bringing up his same strawman meltdown from back then....in a completely unrelated thread...under yet ANOTHER duplicate screen name.

Orcus, you havent changed a bit you complete failure of a human being...LMAO.

I bring this up because I just find it hilarious that you goofballs try so hard to avoid people holding you to your previous horseshit sentiments and seem to fail in that effort repeatedly, over and over again.

51 Likes

Oh. Ok. Thanks. 

1 Like

No surprise there.

10 Likes
Altofsky -

No surprise there.

This. 

2 Likes

Been awhile, but was it orcus who was arguing which Conan has bigger muscles?

Lol fuckin Dorcus

4 Likes

![](upload://Q85oPi7EDTuLZyCYtmN6gzgNCh.gif)

1 Like

![That Is Brand New Information GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY](upload://duiL8vUceAFb1nWXGRVWFpQAHO6.gif)

5 Likes

LOL

Well I used to bang a girl named Samantha Miller and I thought it was her on here after a bad relapse getting all political but this seems be even more likely

3 Likes

Many of these losers on troll accounts are fully aware that I know which other accounts they use. They slip up and use the same type of conversation. Same phrases. It is obvious. I would taunt them just to block them and when they realized I was never going to respond got on another account and said the same thing in a matter of minutes. Shit is hilarious. 

3 Likes

Obvious tard is obvious

2 Likes
Al Cappucino -

![That Is Brand New Information GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY](upload://duiL8vUceAFb1nWXGRVWFpQAHO6.gif)

I know I know...I dont try to keep track of the 4 assholes here who make up 75% of the left wing posters here.  Like I've said, they are all basically orcus so who cares?

But his inability to avoid getting mad in fan-girling over an extremely shit comic book character made it blazingly obvious.

3 Likes

I knew Sam Miller was a lefty troll.  Didn't know it was Orcus.  Thanks!   

4 Likes
CavemanDave -
Al Cappucino -

I know I know...I dont try to keep track of the 4 assholes here who make up 75% of the left wing posters here.  Like I've said, they are all basically orcus so who cares?

But his inability to avoid getting mad in fan-girling over an extremely shit comic book character made it blazingly obvious.

Oh i know. I just really like that gif and it is so appropriate for most threads made today.

Dipshits will be Dipshits

So what about the other 75 accounts from 2006 that have 150 posts that exclusively post in political threads? Serious question. 

1 Like

He will have a new name in 6 months. Guy is gutless. 

3 Likes
Goochy Mang -

He will have a new name in 6 months. Guy is gutless. 

He probably already has at least 3 going right now.

Charles Barkley - 

So what about the other 75 accounts from 2006 that have 150 posts that exclusively post in political threads? Serious question. 

I don't know if Sam Miller is orcus but he has a similiar posting s t y l e.  But not exact.  I also suspect Sammy is the same one who started resurrecting the multiple dead account names and has just decided to use this one.  Because all of those mostly stopped not long after Sam Miller showed up.

However, orcus' strategy was to lead you down a path of diversion for 20 pages until you forgot what the original argument was about.   Sam Miller's strategy when caught in bullshit is to just start screaming that you are a liar over and over.

1 Like