so since everyone "ASSUMES" cyborg can make 135 ..

Easily, or even on her death bed(if she supposedly lays off the roids like you people say),Then I must ask, Why did carano always have to kill herself to get to 145?

Gina never made 145 easy one time in her career, and she is not even muscular or anything, just your average female, yet cyborg can do it with ease?

Just something to think about, it pretty much proves women cant do a alves or a Rumble like weight cut.

2 words.....Cane Cools Phone Post

FinestScotch - 

Also Gina has much more body fat than Cyroid, as she has the physique of a woman (and as Tito Ortiz will tell you, you can't cut water from fat)

Good point

cyborg going to hurt herself if she keeps it up,she could use some fat.women need about 5% more then men.

I'm offended that you ASSUME that everyone ASSUMES anything.

Presumptuous, assumption-making, gumption-having bastard!

(If Cyborg didn't operate with the same level of testosterone as a Bull Shark she could probably make 135.)

Only way cyborg can make 135 in a healthy manner is to take weight training out of her game completely. Just 10 lbs of muscle loss she wouod be like 150-55. She woukd be skin and bones at 135 even naturally.

She would be the 205lb version of Alistair at 135.win the first 3 mins till she is completely gassed from putting all her effort into going down a weight class she shouldn't be in.

Rousey has stated if Cyborg stopped juicing she could make 135 but it would only be tougher for her make the weight. She was taking Winstol which puts on lean muscle not bulk. If she stopped she would be softer and heavier. In fact many of the guys who stopped juicing have the same signs, they come in softer, like they haven't been working out, lethargic and have no cardio. Just look at Overeem for the most recent example. He came in soft and actually heavier than he ever has.

Cyborg should be tested closely for her next fight. If she comes in clean she probably would have a tough time making 145 much less 135. Phone Post

man meets fate - Easily, or even on her death bed(if she supposedly lays off the roids like you people say),Then I must ask, Why did carano always have to kill herself to get to 145? Gina never made 145 easy one time in her career, and she is not even muscular or anything, just your average female, yet cyborg can do it with ease? Just something to think about, it pretty much proves women cant do a alves or a Rumble like weight cut.

Alves and Rumble can't make those cuts half the time. Phone Post

kingwank - 
man meets fate - Easily, or even on her death bed(if she supposedly lays off the roids like you people say),Then I must ask, Why did carano always have to kill herself to get to 145? Gina never made 145 easy one time in her career, and she is not even muscular or anything, just your average female, yet cyborg can do it with ease? Just something to think about, it pretty much proves women cant do a alves or a Rumble like weight cut.

Alves and Rumble can't make those cuts half the time. Phone Post

That's my point. Hell, alves can barely make weight with the famous "Mike Dolce" by his side.

This woman struggles to make 145. She is not making 135.

If she could, she surely would, as she knows that that is the pay day to get.

In the article above she flat out says she can. End of story.

tonytr - In the article above she flat out says she can. End of story.

Sure she probably c ould, although she would be james irvin x10 at 185 come fight night.

FinestScotch - 
tonytr - In the article above she flat out says she can. End of story.

It's amazing how I post the article in these threads from this website that was front page news (even main story if I recall) and people just choose to ignore it and spew the usual "oh she can't make it" BS.

Maybe cause its a lil. Old, I'm sure she pfobably tried after she said that.

She cannot make 135 and be in fight shape. Dolce says jones can make 185, and gsp can make 155. Do you believe that? or if they did you thi k they would have any cardio what so ever?

She walks around between 150-160. She said she can make it. The fact that she said she could matter-of-factly only hammers it home.