So thats what Alexander E does these days huh

they look heppy together

DamnSevern - they look heppy together

damn boxing glove !

Knee tatt's means "I kneel for no man". Uber gay would be no tatts :)

weird shit still!

Justin

BacktoSamsClub - 
XFC - Knee tatt's means "I kneel for no man". Uber gay would be no tatts :)

weird shit still!

Justin
Is that really what it means? If so, not so gay anymore Phone Post
Yep. Russian prison tattoos.

i see what you did there

You're correct about his knee tattoos.
He also had very similar tattoos on his shoulders/top chest area.
in Russian prison system is means he's a 'Made Man' and everybody kept asking him about it.
Looks like he changed those tattoos to something else.

Heard a internet radio interview of him on Tagg radio (I believe) a couple years ago and it was awesome. Seems like a cool dude. Would hate to have him mad at me tho.

On August 10, 2010, Polish MMA promotion Strefa Walk decided to make public the results of medical tests reportedly taken by Emelianenko. These tests are claimed to show that he had none of the varieties of hepatitis and, thus, was fit to fight for the promotion. There has not since been independent verification of the tests results or recognition of the results by independent licensing agencies.

KSW wanted no part of Alex vs Pudz , Alexander would murder him Morais style .

I know Morais is not top gun or anything but Alexander has sick handspeed . Thats a classic finish , also his bout vs Thompson was epic too .

There are swastikas in the center of the knee tats

cycklops -  There are swastikas in the center of the knee tats

and? lol

win

KickYoNuts - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/CsW0YOhtnXE?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-34951127-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-34951127");  I know Morais is not top gun or anything but Alexander has sick handspeed . Thats a classic finish , also his bout vs Thompson was epic too .

need more 3-2 combinations....

I didn't realize there were swastikas on those knee tats.

Interesting to see a Russian Nazi.

That rap song he did sounds better to me than 90% of the current popular rap by the way.

Does he have the Russian prison tattoos of the Russian Churches or steeples on his back? Those different tattoos (stars on the knees and shoulder, Russian Churches) all have some sort of meaning or story I believe. Phone Post

Muzalini - 
cycklops -  There are swastikas in the center of the knee tats

and? lol

Oh. I didn't realize that you required more information. Sorry. Um...nope. That's all I got. And why did you put "lol"? Did you actually Laugh Out Loud? If so, at what?

46and2 - I didn't realize there were swastikas on those knee tats.

Interesting to see a Russian Nazi.

That rap song he did sounds better to me than 90% of the current popular rap by the way.
and? lolromflaolol har

Most of those are mafia and prison tats