So thats what Alexander E does these days huh

cycklops - 
46and2 - I didn't realize there were swastikas on those knee tats.

Interesting to see a Russian Nazi.

That rap song he did sounds better to me than 90% of the current popular rap by the way.
and? lolromflaolol har

lulz

http://www.squidoo.com/russian-mafia-tattoos

• Cathedral or Church - Depending on the number of steeples or towers, this will signify the number of years that individual has been in prison.

• Stars - If tattooed on the knees this means that the owner will bow to no man. If on the shoulders, this means that he is a man of discipline, status, and tradition. Men will also receive stars when they are promoted to "captain".

Alex has those

That rap song he did sounds better to me than 90% of the current popular rap by the way.

are we gonna go through this again?

Fedor's own brother is a nazi AND he's rapping??? Somebody please clear this up for me because I don't know any rapping nazis.

ABE FROMAN - Fedor's own brother is a nazi AND he's rapping??? Somebody please clear this up for me because I don't know any rapping nazis.

they are actually anti-nazi tats. if you look at them the swastikas are not shaded in there is an empty space where the swastika would go. it's in reference to the fact that germany never took russia. think raging bull "you never got me down ray." basicly means they never knelt to the nazis

if you are interested in the russian mob check out the movie "eastern promises." great movie. there is a naked knife fight that is completely uncalled for but good none the less

They're Vor tats.  Russian organized crime.  The tats on his knees mean he will kneel to no man.

Dongbar13 - 

First time for me, bud. I know nothing about them.

Also, anyone getting a swastika put on their body, whether it's shaded or not or inside a star, should be prepared for people to think he's a fuckin Nazi when they see it.

Im not calling him a Nazi, maybe he isn't.

But, there aren't a whole lot of non-nazi's with swastika tats, amirite?

Swastikas are to signify rebellion against prison administration/authority.  Nothing to do with being a nazi.

Dongbar13 - 
ABE FROMAN - Fedor's own brother is a nazi AND he's rapping??? Somebody please clear this up for me because I don't know any rapping nazis.

they are actually anti-nazi tats. if you look at them the swastikas are not shaded in there is an empty space where the swastika would go. it's in reference to the fact that germany never took russia. think raging bull "you never got me down ray." basicly means they never knelt to the nazis

Great information Dongbar, I thought both Fedor and Aleks were against nazism. Thank for having the knowledge to clear that up.

46and2 - 
Dongbar13 - 

Also, anyone getting a swastika put on their body, whether it's shaded or not or inside a star, should be prepared for people to think he's a fuckin Nazi when they see it.

sorry man no disrespect meant. just that it seem like ths pops up every year or so.

after i watched "eastern promises" i kind of got into a russian mob kick and in one of the books i read it said that they were anti nazi tats.

The stars on his shoulders (which he subsequently covered up) meant he held rank in the Russian Mafia.

The Swastikas are an intentional 'fuck you' to the prison staff, many of whom are oldschool Commies. He also has 'Gott Mit Uns' tattooed on his shoulder, which was the inscription on SS belt buckles.

Dongbar13 -  if you are interested in the russian mob check out the movie "eastern promises." great movie. there is a naked knife fight that is completely uncalled for but good none the less

Uncalled?! Well, we agree to disagree!

ABE FROMAN - 
Dongbar13 - 

Great information Dongbar, I thought both Fedor and Aleks were against nazism. Thank for having the knowledge to clear that up.

no prob. the book i read had some reall cool stories from WWII. i guess pretty much the whole organization joined up and the mob ran a lot of the military operations seperatly from the military it's self.

The shoulder tats aren't Vor apparently.  Looks like they're supposed to be also anti prison admin tats.

This site has alot of good info.

Not that this applies to Aleks, but many far eastern tattoos incorporate swastikas as Buddhist symbols.

"Swastikas are to signify rebellion against prison administration/authority. Nothing to do with being a nazi."

I was wondering how long until someone posted who actually knows the significance of the tattoos....good work.

I just wish Alex would still fight regularly and could get some solid fights. I always thought he had a lot of potential in MMA.

What kind of idiot would claim to not be a nazi, yet get Gott Mit Uns and a swastika put on his body? If he gets SS bolts tattooed on him, can we assumed that he's just doing it to be "controversial", too?

And, uh, seeing that russia is fucking full of neo-nazis, and his training partner Roman Zentsov has a swastika tattoo on his arm, can't we say that aleks is fucking sketchy?

knuckleballs - What kind of idiot would claim to not be a nazi, yet get Gott Mit Uns and a swastika put on his body? If he gets SS bolts tattooed on him, can we assumed that he's just doing it to be "controversial", too?

I don't recall Aleks ever claiming not to be a Nazi.