So The UK Might Have Sold The Chemicals To Syria?

I follow 911Buff on Twitter. They post breaking news mostly inside the US but they just posted that the UK sold chemicals for 6 yrs that could be used for the weapons that killed the 1400 people.

I wonder if this is true how it will play out? Phone Post

Wouldn't surprise me. Just like when america sold iraq weapons in the 80's. The people mean nothing. Phone Post

I think this is just more propaganda designed to lend credibility to those accusing Assad of using chemical weapons and a diversion from the already exposed false flag launch by the CIA/Al Qaeda/ARAB/Israeli backed rebels.

It isn't breaking news, it's been in the Daily Mail and on Huffpo, it's regarding the sale of Sodium flouride, you know, the stuff in toothpaste.

Yup. Same stuff they are putting in our water.

johnnypayne - It isn't breaking news, it's been in the Daily Mail and on Huffpo, it's regarding the sale of Sodium flouride, you know, the stuff in toothpaste.

Alex?.

None of this is surprising. I think I've learned to expect the worse from our governments. They don't give a fuck about us. We will die out but it must go on and on fucking every generation. Phone Post