So the votes are back?

Make sure you do cut off all contact with her and the so called friend. Block her from anything you can. I know nothing about her but I'm just guessing she'll try to make contact again. Don't even read anything if she does manage to get a text or email through to you. Just delete right away. Is there something you've always wanted to try? Jiu jitsu, comedy, travelling? Whatever it is get into it, make yourself busy with that and put all you have into it. Fuck her and your so called friend. Don't even give them the courtesy of a reply or even reading their emails if they try to contact you. I finally had to do just that to this crazy chick who made me miserable. Its like a ton of bricks lifted off my back. Sorry for the FRAT. Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0

5 Likes

Oh Jesus, you did it now, I won't hitnyounwith a red arrow because I am a gentleman, but enjoy the onslaught.  

2 Likes

I'm voting OP up to offset the slaughter.

3 Likes

And Sac just because I have a (very hereto) man crush.

3 Likes
donkypunch55 -

I'm voting OP up to offset the slaughter.

My donkey....VU

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thumbs up everywhere

4 Likes
donkypunch55 -

And Sac just because I have a (very hereto) man crush.

VU's all around because you are all swell fellas! The good people in here outweigh the bad on occasion and that's refreshing! 

3 Likes

Votes are back, they just don't mean anything.  

5 Likes
GenericAmerican -

Votes are back, they just don't mean anything.  

Oh yeah fag?  Well I just voted you UP!

SUCK ON THAT!!

3 Likes

And yeah, it's weird.  It's like they only show up on the thread you get them on.

Right?

anyone?

3 Likes
donkypunch55 -

And yeah, it's weird.  It's like they only show up on the thread you get them on.

Right?

anyone?

They're only for the individual post that gets voted on. 

Also, they only appear in the app, I don't see them when I'm on a computer. 

2 Likes

4 Likes
The Adversary -
donkypunch55 -

Right?

anyone?

They're only for the individual post that gets voted on. 

Also, they only appear in the app, I don't see them when I'm on a computer. 

So it's extra useless?

Sounds about right and thank you.

VU

For this post.

On this thread.

Only.

4 Likes

2 Likes