So they'll schedule Diaz without a license but not

Overeem?

This is some back-asswards shit right here.  They refused Overeem a title shot (even though THAT IS the fight fans wanted to see) because he couldn't apply for a license until December.  But Diaz LOSES his interim title fight, gets busted for banned substance, and then gets another title shot WHILE he's banned?

Wat?

There are degrees of 'back assed shit'.  Overeem's results suggested he had 12 times the allowed level of test in his system, Diaz tested positive for a controlled substance in NV - a state that does not honor the medical exemption card issues by CA.  Give it a year and weed will be off the banned list.

Diaz doesnt need a license. He is fighting in Quebec, where we smoke in church and don't give a shit.

nick diaz nut hugger - They didn't schedule the overeeem fight yet? Wat???

Tards gonna tard Phone Post

Word. Phone Post

Letibleu - Diaz doesnt need a license. He is fighting in Quebec, where we smoke in church and don't give a shit.

Nice if true! Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger -

Chris Leben scheduled before a suspension ends? Chael Sonnen scheduled before a suspension ends? Wat??? Do research before clicking 'create thread.' It's not that difficult.

Also, they couldn't schedule the Overeem/JDS fight because it would have been too soon after his suspension ends. His suspension ends only a few days before the end-of-year fight, not something a mulri-billion dollar promotion will risk on him not getting re-licensed. This is Nevada, mind you.

Diaz will get licensed. It's a different AC. Holy fuck do some fucking research before opening your shit talker.

Fuckin' A, Ray. Fuckin A. Phone Post

WTF are you talking about Reem is fighting Bigfoot at 156

The huge difference I see is that Diaz already has a license to compete, once his suspension is up. Overeem has to apply, and could still be denied.

Why waste time on a fight that could never happen. Phone Post

I think the biggest difference is the champion's interest in fighting either of them. GSP wanted the Diaz fight and told DFW, JDS kinda flip flopped on it but showed some resentment towards Overeem getting a direct title shot. Phone Post

DFW shows alot of respect (in this instance) to his champs Phone Post

Tom O'BJPenn=Legend -

Overeem?

This is some back-asswards shit right here.  They refused Overeem a title shot (even though THAT IS the fight fans wanted to see) because he couldn't apply for a license until December.  But Diaz LOSES his interim title fight, gets busted for banned substance, and then gets another title shot WHILE he's banned?

Wat?

What was it reem was suspended for again? Phone Post

Diaz may or may not have a Nevada liscence by the time he fights GSP, but he will NOT be under suspension so there won't be any reprecussions. They are trying to get the Overeem fight in Vegas, which means he needs to have the liscence worked out.

Tom O'BJPenn=Legend - 

Overeem?

Wat?

This may help:

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/06/nevada-commission-ok-with-ufc-promoting-alistair-overeem-or-nick-diaz-with-caveats

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

Tom O'BJPenn=Legend - 

Overeem?

Wat?

I remember when I had my first beer.

nick diaz nut hugger -  They didn't schedule the overeeem fight yet? Wat???

"refused Overeem a TITLE SHOT".

Part of posting on a forum is learning to read.

^^OP

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend -

"So they'll schedule Diaz without a license but Overeem?"

That was your thread title. Read my other posts which criticize your other dumb points before trying to insert a smart-ass comment.

Part of not being a fucking retard is fact-checking. Phone Post

It's not about fact checking, it's about voicing my distaste for scheduling Diaz for a title shot while he's suspended but not Overeem.

You really aren't very smart, not only that but you are WAY too upset about a thread and are going out of your way to be an ass.

Good luck with that.

Wow this guy is fucking stupid.

Tom O'BJPenn=Legend - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend -

"So they'll schedule Diaz without a license but Overeem?"

That was your thread title. Read my other posts which criticize your other dumb points before trying to insert a smart-ass comment.

Part of not being a fucking retard is fact-checking. Phone Post

It's not about fact checking, it's about voicing my distaste for scheduling Diaz for a title shot while he's suspended but not Overeem.

You really aren't very smart, not only that but you are WAY too upset about a thread and are going out of your way to be an ass.

Good luck with that.

Steroids and weed are two different things. One of them is designed to make you bigger and stronger and is used for cheating, while the other is a recreational narcotic, and is used for eating. Guy who cheats is more of a liability than guy who eats. Phone Post