So this wierd thing with my arms and hands

So for a long long time, like years, I found it strange that though my right upper arm and forearm is stronger than my left, they were smaller than the left. They don't look any smaller, but when I grab my own arms with the opposite hand the right arm absolutely feels smaller in diameter than the left.

A few days ago something dawned on me and I took a good look at my hands. It wasn't that my right arm was thinner than my left, it was that my left hand was bigger than my right.  So of course when I grab my right arm with my left hand, the arm is going to feel smaller than when I grab my left arm with my right hand.

I've known that my left foot is a half size bigger than my right foot, but it never occurred to me that would be true of my hands as well.

So you use your left to massage the hog is what your telling us?

Do you live next door to a nuclear power plant?

Apparently there is an issue with your neck as well.....

Post Stuff GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

OP on tinder night.

Is your left testicle bigger than your right too?

Are you 43 bro? This is stuff you are supposed to figure out when you’re 43 like where the sound is made while snapping your fingers. 

lukester720 - 

Are you 43 bro? This is stuff you are supposed to figure out when you’re 43 like where the sound is made while snapping your fingers. 

Nailed it

Can you shovel snow?

It took you that long ? I considered it after the first paragraph. Your foot is a half size bigger than your right foot? 

lukester720 -

I had a friend approach me mentioning where the sound of finger snapping comes from and I sat there waiting like he was actually going to tell me something new after that. I can't believe that's actually a thing. 

WhereIsGoranReljic -
lukester720 -

I had a friend approach me mentioning where the sound of finger snapping comes from and I sat there waiting like he was actually going to tell me something new after that. I can't believe that's actually a thing. 

Haha me either 

WattMell - You should go on that Stan Lee super human show.

This shit right here made me laugh. Enjoy a tumb up from me. I hope You can feel it to. 

You should try out for "Ripley's Believe It or Not" or "That's Incredible".

WhereIsGoranReljic -
lukester720 -

It's a small sonic boom, right?

Icy Mike -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
lukester720 -

It's a small sonic boom, right?

I always thought it was an electro-magnetic pulse that triggered a collapse across the wave function of reality? Oh wait. No, that's queefs. Vaginal farts.