So tired of hearing about Olympic athletes

This is the same sporting organization/event that includes curling, speed walking, and the trampoline. Get over yourself.

oh yeah?? let's just see you waltz in there and take the gold in speed walking and curling mofo! Won't be talking so tough about walking then! Mofo.

Nah but seriously olympic gold in boxing/judo is worth something surely.. speed walking, not so much.

Synchronised swimming, sevens and basket ball get me. Phone Post 3.0

apparently the pentathlon is in there only because the dude that spearheaded the resurrection of the modern olympics was the worlds best at that event. Basically a gimme for him. I reckon the pentathlon is pretty rad though. Basically how to be the most bad ass cowboy.

MaddogMorgan - apparently the pentathlon is in there only because the dude that spearheaded the resurrection of the modern olympics was the worlds best at that event. Basically a gimme for him. I reckon the pentathlon is pretty rad though. Basically how to be the most bad ass cowboy.
Actually I don't like that one either. It's like crossfit.

Who can be the best at being mediocre at 5 events! Phone Post 3.0

Norway has the curling gold locked down in Sochi 2014, and that's just something Canada has to deal with.

3 words for ya wiseguy:

Bruce Motherfucking Jenner!

Nuff said Phone Post 3.0

J2C1 - 3 words for ya wiseguy:

Nuff said Phone Post 3.0

Bruce Kardashian fucking Jenner

4 words

but fixed

The Pendulum - Synchronised swimming, sevens and basket ball get me. Phone Post 3.0
Basketball is what gets you? That's a real fucking sport. Phone Post 3.0

J2C1 - 3 words for ya wiseguy:

Nuff said Phone Post 3.0
Bruce Steroids Jenner Phone Post 3.0

OP says his fifth place ribbon in high school is just as impressive. Phone Post 3.0

All I'm saying is that being an Olympic athlete is not some sort of magical portent that you're going to dominate your opponent. Lots of people work hard in their chosen sport. Often without the luxury of being able to focus on it like a full time job.

MasterofMartialArts -
The Pendulum - Synchronised swimming, sevens and basket ball get me. Phone Post 3.0
Shouldn't be in the Olympics. Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum -
MasterofMartialArts -
Shouldn't be in the Olympics. Phone Post 3.0
Sure it should be.....

The problem is that pro players are allowed to participate. Phone Post 3.0