So Trump is going to debate Bernie in California?!

Since cuntzilla pulled the dick tuck and won't debate Bernie, Trump said he'd do it for charity. I hope this comes to fruition!

My fucking body is ready!!! Phone Post 3.0

He expects to be paid? How does that work? Phone Post 3.0

Trump will dick tuck out of it. Phone Post 3.0

attjack - He expects to be paid? How does that work? Phone Post 3.0
They could charge an entry fee and decide on a charity to receive the proceeds I guess. Phone Post 3.0

Doubt it'll come to fruition. Phone Post 3.0

I think at this point, engaging Bernie is not in Trump's interests. There's really nothing he can gain from it.

Willybone - 

I think at this point, engaging Bernie is not in Trump's interests. There's really nothing he can gain from it.

His strategy likely is to show up Hillary for being a coward while winning some Bernie supporters over by taking a much friendlier and softer approach against him.

Soup and Beer -
Willybone - 

His strategy likely is to show up Hillary for being a coward while winning some Bernie supporters over by taking a much friendlier and softer approach against him.

Agreed. The only reason to do this would be to try to align with some of the Bernie supporters. Interesting play on Trump's part. Will be fun to watch if it happens!

It certainly rustled the jimmies of Hillary supporters. Phone Post 3.0

player101 -
Soup and Beer -
Willybone - 

Agreed. The only reason to do this would be to try to align with some of the Bernie supporters. Interesting play on Trump's part. Will be fun to watch if it happens!

Bernie supporter won't be with Trump. Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
player101 -
Soup and Beer -
Willybone - 

They might if it comes down to picking between hillary and trump. Really long shot, but who knows Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - Would be hilarious if trump was polite and friendly with Bernie Phone Post 3.0

You guys do have a point. If he engages Bernie in a friendly, agreeable manner, it could actually have Bernie supporters view him as less of a worst case scenario.

"Maybe I don't need to vote for Hillary to keep this guy out of office..."

Plus, it would be hilarious. They could debate "Best Slice in NYC" and talk about CBGBs back in the 70s.

I also think its a win win for bernie and trump - especially for trump

Think about it - If trump was smart he would engage in a debate and object to bernies fiscal policies (politely).  Then just harp on all the things he agrees with bernie with vis a vis hillary's unsuitability (bernies words). 

It would be a "total disaster" for hill-dawg.  It would also make the democrats look weak and undesirable. 

attjack - Doubt it'll come to fruition. Phone Post 3.0
Trump said he would on Jimmy Kimmel last night and Bernie responded with:

I mean, right now it's just lip service but it could feasibly happen. Phone Post 3.0

-FC- - 
attjack -
player101 -
Soup and Beer -
Willybone - 

You're 100 percent wrong here, many sanders supporters feel like Hillary has stolen the nomination from Sanders, they hate her more than they hate trump. Phone Post 3.0

My two neices and ex sister in law are all Bernie supporters.  While they won't vote for Trump, they did say they would not vote for Clinton even if Bernie backed her.  So there's not telling what people are going to do this November.

Such a good move of he does it right.. He needs to show respect and be civil, then Bern still looses to Hillary and many supporters go to Trump. Phone Post 3.0

My cat is cuter than your cat - hope to god this happens
You and me both bro.

And no, my cat is cuter than yours. Phone Post 3.0

great move because the hillary supporters are fucking retarded and are bashing bernie hard for staying in the race. 

the dems are destroying themselves.

attjack - He expects to be paid? How does that work? Phone Post 3.0

This debate would do HUGE ratings. Television channels will bid on covering it because they could sell commercial time for big $.

Trump will make the TV channels donate the money to charity.

foggybottom - Trump did not perform well in the last GOP debate when his opponents focused on policy.

When Trump is clowning and shit-talking - none can defend. If Bernie pays no mind to that, which seems to be his preference, then I don't think there's any incentive for Trump to engage in a debate about policy. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is Bernie is very weak on policy as well.  His numbers don't come close to adding up just like with Trump.  So I have no idea where this debate goes.