so wait... Trump is using Teleprompters now?

Is this straight up bullshit and made up?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/teleprompter-trips-up-trump-703515715817

he used one at his acceptance speach as well

How can this be? What are his supporters saying about that? (it can't be critique, that's for sure, but what?)

LOL

*cue the

'but... but... Obama!!!"   bs in 3, 2,....

He'd Better use them, and keep his mouth shut.

Lux Fixxins - I'm not sure why this is a big deal? Phone Post 3.0

If you say, you're better than others, because you don't eat burgers, because eating burgers is for the weak. And you repeat that a million times.

And then eat burgers... 

hmm... why could this be a big deal... wait... hmm....

Hillary is under criminal investigation by the fbi. Trump is using a teleprompter. Lets get a little perspective here.

jdsga - Hillary is under criminal investigation by the fbi. Trump is using a teleprompter. Lets get a little perspective here.
B b but hillary. Phone Post 3.0

All of them use them since the 50's Phone Post 3.0

HereWeAre - 
jdsga - Hillary is under criminal investigation by the fbi. Trump is using a teleprompter. Lets get a little perspective here.
B b but hillary. Phone Post 3.0

This is the weakest argument you can use, because it's not even an argument. Comparing the two candidates for the presidency isn't deflection. They should be compared. You huge fucking idiot.

OP's user name is accurate. It'd be more accurate if it was 'Average Loser', to be certain. Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - OP's user name is accurate. It'd be more accurate if it was 'Average Loser', to be certain. Phone Post 3.0

The creativity and wit you display, is unheard of. So far, it has always been the dullest posters using that line.

As I can see, you did not break that streak. 

My question had nothing to do what Clinton, Cesar or Moses did. Clinton can murder 100 children on Time Square tomorrow, and it's not going to change what Trump did one bit:

HUGE big mouth, denouncing the use of telepromters... then using them. L O fucking L. 

Now that's weekness. 

What I love about all Trump discussions: He seems to be perfect to his sheep followers, whereas Bernie/Hillary people will say yes, it WAS dumb they did/said that etc. 

Is there nothing Trump ever can do, where his followers will all agree, that yes, it was dumb and an error? And why? Why would anybody expect their candidate to actually be perfect... is he the second coming or something? 

"Instead of going to the Ali funeral, Trump decided to...."

Turned it off that that point.

Average - 

How can this be? What are his supporters saying about that? (it can't be critique, that's for sure, but what?)

Not sure what the problem is.

There's a difference between not being able to speak coherently without a teleprompter (Obama) and using a teleprompter only when needed.

Jack Carter -
Average - 

There's a difference between not being able to speak coherently without a teleprompter (Obama) and using a teleprompter only when needed.

Again, you change subject. 

"Using a telepromter = no dick".

uses a telepromter....

As for your first post (Ali), I agree 100%. That's idiocy. Pure idiocy. It's along the exact same lines of your second post. 

Average - 
Jack Carter -
Average - 

Again, you change subject. 

"Using a telepromter = no dick".

uses a telepromter....

As for your first post (Ali), I agree 100%. That's idiocy. Pure idiocy. It's along the exact same lines of your second post. 

What? Did you not read what was posted?

OP is mad. Phone Post 3.0

I'd use a teleprompter too if professional manipulators were willing to create dialogue for me any time I had to speak publicly. Phone Post 3.0

Average -
EluThingol - OP's user name is accurate. It'd be more accurate if it was 'Average Loser', to be certain. Phone Post 3.0

The creativity and wit you display, is unheard of. So far, it has always been the dullest posters using that line.

My question had nothing to do what Clinton, Cesar or Moses did. Clinton can murder 100 children on Time Square tomorrow, and it's not going to change what Trump did one bit:

HUGE big mouth, denouncing the use of telepromters... then using them. L O fucking L. 

Now that's weekness. 

What I love about all Trump discussions: He seems to be perfect to his sheep followers, whereas Bernie/Hillary people will say yes, it WAS dumb they did/said that etc. 

Is there nothing Trump ever can do, where his followers will all agree, that yes, it was dumb and an error? And why? Why would anybody expect their candidate to actually be perfect... is he the second coming or something? 

He attempted to "win" an argument with me by calling me a faggot and my mother a whore, lol. Dull is an understatement. Phone Post 3.0

Average -

Now that's weekness. 

No,there is nothing he can do at this point. Just enjoy the gymnastic routines performed by his followers. Phone Post 3.0