So was Exodus good?

I havent seen any threads yet. Im gonna see it Wednesday. Tomorrow im going to see the horseman with tommy lee jones. Phone Post 3.0

I can't stop peeing through my butt. Where's all this liquid coming from. Phone Post 3.0

I just can't see a movie based off a story that has been told for thousands of years being successful. Passion of Christ? Ok, I'll give you that, but I think a bunch of Christians went to watch it as an affirmation of their faith vs. anything else. There's an animated exodus movie already. Seriously there's no surprise. Moses leaves Egypt, talks to burning bush, goes back to Egypt, 10 plagues, leave Egypt with rest of jews, cross red sea and Egyptians get swallowed by sea....I don't think any artistic license can change the underlying story and give anything unexpected. It's one of the oldest stories on this planet that is still told to billions. Phone Post 3.0

Exodus is a sweet book of the bible I want to see it. Phone Post 3.0

Movies like that also exist. Phone Post 3.0

alewaboy52 - I just can't see a movie based off a story that has been told for thousands of years being successful. Passion of Christ? Ok, I'll give you that, but I think a bunch of Christians went to watch it as an affirmation of their faith vs. anything else. There's an animated exodus movie already. Seriously there's no surprise. Moses leaves Egypt, talks to burning bush, goes back to Egypt, 10 plagues, leave Egypt with rest of jews, cross red sea and Egyptians get swallowed by sea....I don't think any artistic license can change the underlying story and give anything unexpected. It's one of the oldest stories on this planet that is still told to billions. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I haven't seen Exodus yet but I doubt it will top either of the De Mille versions.