So . . . was the "complete tear" a lie?

Mixed responses mean maybe it was a tear?

Ray Cappa - No way in hell you completely tear your ACL and are fighting 3 months later. NO. WAY. Phone Post 3.0
I beleive the show was filmed closer to 6 months ago no? Phone Post 3.0

DirtehSneakehs - Cole Konrad Phone Post 3.0

VU

I don't doubt that fighters have previously thought with a torn acls, however if one discloses the injury prior to the bout, couldn't they pull her?? Phone Post 3.0

You lose knee stability but you can still walk and run with a fully torn ACL. She's not going to be able to pivot on it and her lateral moment will be severely hampered. It's not like an achilles tear where your whole foot goes dead.

Hendricks just fought with a torn bicep no? Its possible. Alot of people fight hurt, happens all the time Phone Post 3.0

esque -
Ray Cappa - No way in hell you completely tear your ACL and are fighting 3 months later. NO. WAY. Phone Post 3.0
Could be done, but it will tear again. Reinjuring the ACL is very common, especially among clean athletes who come back too soon, like Cole Konrad. Phone Post 3.0
Tear again? The ACL DOES NOT HEAL. Ligaments that are torn are either reconstructed or they stay torn. That's it. Phone Post 3.0

KevinMcAllister - 
gorgesjorj - Many fighters have fought with a torn ACL before.

-GG
There is no way a fighter gets cleared to enter the cage under the watch of any legit commission with a full ACL tear. Absolutely not Phone Post 3.0

I believe King Mo did it twice.

-GG

KevinMcAllister - 

-GG
There is no way a fighter gets cleared to enter the cage under the watch of any legit commission with a full ACL tear. Absolutely not Phone Post 3.0

Cormier

Spinning Shit -
Well certainly not with that attitude. Phone Post 3.0
Nice Phone Post 3.0

gorgesjorj -
KevinMcAllister - 

-GG

-GG
Mo entered the cage with a full ACL tear? When?

I know he tore it during the Feijao fight and was out for the year.

Partial tears can be manageable, full tears take at least 6 months to repair and strengthen. Phone Post 3.0

Looking forward to Konrad's comeback! Phone Post 3.0

KevinMcAllister -
gorgesjorj -
KevinMcAllister - 

-GG

-GG
Mo entered the cage with a full ACL tear? When?

I know he tore it during the Feijao fight and was out for the year.

Partial tears can be manageable, full tears take at least 6 months to repair and strengthen. Phone Post 3.0
If you tear your acl during camp and need money your not going to get surgery no way it would heal in time. You would just fight then get it fixed. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
DirtehSneakehs - Cole Konrad Phone Post 3.0
Are you fucking retarded?

Cole Konrad retired. Phone Post 3.0

Cole Konrad did not retire. He works on a milk farm.

Southpaw76 - Hendricks just fought with a torn bicep no? Its possible. Alot of people fight hurt, happens all the time Phone Post 3.0
Also a broken leg, fractured orbital, bulging disc, dislocated ankle, bruised coccyx, torn labrum, and chapped lips. Phone Post 3.0

xtonyiscoolx -
Southpaw76 - Hendricks just fought with a torn bicep no? Its possible. Alot of people fight hurt, happens all the time Phone Post 3.0
Also a broken leg, fractured orbital, bulging disc, dislocated ankle, bruised coccyx, torn labrum, and chapped lips. Phone Post 3.0
Most of that stuff is bullshit, anyone with a strong heart can fight through that.

But getting into the ring with chapped lips = HERO. Phone Post 3.0

xtonyiscoolx -

What's the plural for coccyx?
Coccyxes?
Coccyxie? Phone Post

DREXp -
xtonyiscoolx -

What's the plural for coccyx?
Coccyxes?
Coccyxie? Phone Post

Do you want my head to explode!? Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
DirtehSneakehs - Cole Konrad Phone Post 3.0
Are you fucking retarded?

Cole Konrad retired. Phone Post 3.0
Cole Conrad retired? Phone Post 3.0