he will always be in our hearts

Good god. He is practicly naked.

Fuck wrestling a dude like that.

no shame in his game. lol

Pettis is healthy since June.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PMUSohaX-TY

@1.40 min

Spinning Shit -
Ray Cappa - No way in hell you completely tear your ACL and are fighting 3 months later. NO. WAY. Phone Post 3.0
Well certainly not with that attitude. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

KevinMcAllister - 
gorgesjorj - Many fighters have fought with a torn ACL before.

-GG
There is no way a fighter gets cleared to enter the cage under the watch of any legit commission with a full ACL tear. Absolutely not Phone Post 3.0

Yesterday at the TUF 20 Finale, a few people said it again. Clark fought with a torn ACL. And won.

-GG

Yeah Miesha said she was going to have surgery this week.

On a related note, did it seem kinda lame for Bec to be kicking her knee? I know alot of people hate that technoque anyway but knowing the girl was fighting despite a torn ACL, makes it seem dishonorable. Yeah yeah, its a fight I know lol. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER - Yeah Miesha said she was going to have surgery this week.

On a related note, did it seem kinda lame for Bec to be kicking her knee? I know alot of people hate that technoque anyway but knowing the girl was fighting despite a torn ACL, makes it seem dishonorable. Yeah yeah, its a fight I know lol. Phone Post 3.0

not at all it was good strategy.

gorgesjorj -
KevinMcAllister - 
gorgesjorj - Many fighters have fought with a torn ACL before.

-GG
There is no way a fighter gets cleared to enter the cage under the watch of any legit commission with a full ACL tear. Absolutely not Phone Post 3.0

Yesterday at the TUF 20 Finale, a few people said it again. Clark fought with a torn ACL. And won.

-GG
I skiied and trained without an ACL for many years. The docs would use my knee to train residents how to do a lockmans test lol Phone Post 3.0

Miesha Tate tweeted that Heather is having surgery for it sometime soon. Not sure about a complete tear. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER - Yeah Miesha said she was going to have surgery this week.

I couldn't remember what knee it was, and I thought the same thing for a second. But Clark signed up for the fight and I think all bets are off at that point.

-GG

DirtehSneakehs - Cole Konrad Phone Post 3.0

Shocked that Cole Konrad has another injury That guy has been out forever!

Konrad has some big ass titties

Source:

https://twitter.com/MMASun/status/207173954295693312