that's my only gripe

other than that...it was great

man, that fedor fight...whew!

gegard is the man!

go werdum

and damn jake, you're quite the tenacious one lol

10/10

Much better than most UFC's.

I liked it.  The only problem I had was getting cut out a fews times during the Shields Mayhem fight and loss sounds as well.  Anyone else have that problem?

MMA Lite IMO... Over all pretty good but the no elbows on the ground made it gay and impossible to ground and pound.

Tonights rules are very good for amateur bouts but for pro you need elbows on the ground at a minimum.

Four fights for a two-hour slot is how it works. I think the WECs are the same, it's just since those guys are so exciting there are usually a lot of finishes so we see more.

I  would rather take four in two hours than five in three.

Good fights

AmericanPsychoMMA -  I liked it.  The only problem I had was getting cut out a fews times during the Shields Mayhem fight and loss sounds as well.  Anyone else have that problem?

It was the time delay they were cutting out cursing

Great show. Jake and Mayhem had a good match I thought despite what everyone else thinks. Jakes game is the ground whats wrong with that if Mayhem doesn't like it stuff the takedown and keep it standing don't look at the ref for help.

Yeah I didn't mind the Shields Mayhem ground game fight.  I mean come on anyone who knows these guys know they are grapplers and that the fight would end up on the ground.  Overall good fights. 

great show. all the fighters i wanted to win...lost. the fights were entertaining as hell though.

Great event.

Solid 8 out of 10

yeah the sound cut out a couple times, which was annoying

and when the sound cut out RIGHT when they were introducing fedor and brett...it cut out for about 3 minutes!

and yeah orcus, I understand that and all

I would have liked to see at least one prelim

I figure 6 fights for an event is good

Great match-ups. A lot of fighters stepped up. Roger's ground game suprised me, Shields didn't gas at all, and Silva keeps improving . The fights themselves were as good as any top UFC card. Question is, can they keep bringing cards like that.

Better then any recent UFC's

dana has to be worried

I loved it. Good matchups. Good fights. Even Miller/Shields.

The lesser UFC PPVs that have been on lately need to be on free TV too.

UFC 100 and 104 were PPV worthy. 101 was barely PPV worthy. 102, 103, and upcoming 105, 106 all are/were not.

This Strikeforce was better than 101, 102, 103, 105, 106, but not better than 100, and 104.

If the UFCs were on free tv then the numbers would change a bit.

Pretty hot show, 8/10, if Mayhem had lost by banana split it would have been a 9.5

If they can kep that kind of event up every 3 to 4 months they are rocking!

It was worth every cent!