So what happen in past when SC judge dies in....

election year? Have new ones been elected or set forth and voted on and what not? Is this literally the first time this has ever come up? Seems weird if so, but I guess there is weirder shiat out there, like Revants being married to his sister and shiat lol.

Thanks!!!

It happened exactly 4 years ago.

And the GOP led Senate refused to even have a hearing for Obama's nominee because it was an election year.

madmartigan -

And the GOP led Senate refused to even have a hearing for Obama's nominee because it was an election year.

It also happened a few times before it happened in 2016.

1 Like
KingSchlong - election year? Have new ones been elected or set forth and voted on and what not? Is this literally the first time this has ever come up? Seems weird if so, but I guess there is weirder shiat out there, like Revants being married to his sister and shiat lol.

Thanks!!!

Look at you posting about how uninformed and stupid you are AGAIN. This is like the fourth time you’ve made a thread pointing out how stupid you are this weekend! God damn I feel sorry for whoever has to deal with you on a daily basis in real life at the fast food restaurant you work and eat at.

1 Like
madmartigan -

No impeachmment in history was passed by a hyper partisan vote in the House.

Sucks not having control of the Senate and the Executive now doesn't it.

1 Like
Revenants -
KingSchlong - election year? Have new ones been elected or set forth and voted on and what not? Is this literally the first time this has ever come up? Seems weird if so, but I guess there is weirder shiat out there, like Revants being married to his sister and shiat lol.

Thanks!!!

Look at you posting about how uninformed and stupid you are AGAIN. This is like the fourth time you’ve made a thread pointing out how stupid you are this weekend! God damn I feel sorry for whoever has to deal with you on a daily basis in real life at the fast food restaurant you work and eat at.

Nothing wrong with this question imo. I had a vague remembrance of it happening during Hussein’s presidency but forgot how it played out. Not everyone keeps track of what’s going on and retains it all. Also I like lurking this place to see how other people think. I’m thankful for threads like this just to refresh my memberin. This is why I lurk bro. And post sometimes. Mostly to fuck with people. Which i think is called trolling 

1 Like