So what happens if AJ is over 205 tomorrow?

Scrap the fight?

Are they gonna let potential PPV buyers know in advance or after a purchase is made?

I'd buy anyway, but it may affect others decisions

Either pay Vitor big time for taking the fight, or cancel it and kick Rumble out of the UFC. Either way it is messed up.

Anybody as a backup that can take the fight with 24hr notice?

JerodR - Either pay Vitor big time for taking the fight, or cancel it and kick Rumble out of the UFC. Either way it is messed up.

Good Point...I'm sure Dana will take care of Vitor either way

dammit, I was really excitied for this fight, I hope it goes through, but AJ, common man!! :(

I had him on FB and he was saying he was on weight to cut, wonder what happend.

The other thing I wonder about is how long can a persons body handle weight cuts like some of these guys are doing? After a while doesn't the body just stop reacting like it normally does? How long before you don't have a choice and have to fight near your regular weight?

Vitor can't say no, an entire PPV rests on him saying yes. Dana will ensure he's well compensated, but if he loses, a loss is a loss.

Unless Brazil loves AJ's performance - which I kind of doubt - win or lose, he's cut on Monday (or sent to Strikeforce). Fuck him. At best, the guys's an unprofessional scumbag. At worst, and judging by the smile on his face, he's an intentional cheater. Fuck him two times.

Dire - dammit, I was really excitied for this fight, I hope it goes through, but AJ, common man!! :(

I had him on FB and he was saying he was on weight to cut, wonder what happend.

Do you have any idea what he was cutting from this week?

If it was north of 210+ than I'd say these new circumstances help Vitor. If it was from 205ish, AJ will be fine

BIGLuke - Vitor can't say no, an entire PPV rests on him saying yes. Dana will ensure he's well compensated, but if he loses, a loss is a loss.

Unless Brazil loves AJ's performance - which I kind of doubt - win or lose, he's cut on Monday (or sent to Strikeforce). Fuck him. At best, the guys's an unprofessional scumbag. At worst, and judging by the smile on his face, he's an intentional cheater. Fuck him two times.

U mad bro? Phone Post

The fight is at 205,,??! For some reason I was thinking 185 Phone Post

Dana white vs Josh gross will be the new co main event

If he comes in over 205 the fight is cancelled. I would guess Zuffa would probably pay Vitor his show and win, and they would fire AJ.

BIGLuke - Vitor can't say no, an entire PPV rests on him saying yes. Dana will ensure he's well compensated, but if he loses, a loss is a loss.

I didn't see it... He was smiling while missing weight?! Hopefully Vitor knocks him out. Then on the instant replay when they show the shot that KO'd him, as it his a big red "FIRED" will pop up over it. lol

Oh, and if Dana had already found out about this then I wonder if he already had been on the phone looking for a possible back up. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a backup and negotiated with Vitor just in case.

Kirik -  If he comes in over 205 the fight is cancelled. I would guess Zuffa would probably pay Vitor his show and win, and they would fire AJ.

fight gets cancelled, and Dana cancels AJ's security detail

JerodR - Either pay Vitor big time for taking the fight, or cancel it and kick Rumble out of the UFC. Either way it is messed up.

Palhares is on the card and made weight. I say scrap his bout with Massenzio and put him in against Vitor if AJ is over 205.

Kirik -  If he comes in over 205 the fight is cancelled. I would guess Zuffa would probably pay Vitor his show and win, and they would fire AJ.

This. I have a feeling he'll be fired, win or loose. Phone Post

spliff -  Dana white vs Josh gross will be the new co main event

I would actually pay to see that Phone Post

Rumble vs. Overeem... Teach AJ why it is important to make weight. If he doesn't care about weighing so much then why should Dana care about his opponent being at his weight? Never happen, but would be funny.

Kirik -  If he comes in over 205 the fight is cancelled. I would guess Zuffa would probably pay Vitor his show and win, and they would fire AJ.

Man, there will be some angry people in that crowd if they don't get to see Vitor fight.