So what happens to Ronda now??

All the success, all the talk, all the hype.

All those A-list celebrities talking her up

People calling her a once in a lifetime athlete, a legend, greatest of all time, yada yada...

The millions & millions of dollars invested in her??

Everyone's time eventually comes to lose. I'm so glad that day finally came.

I knew Holly Holm was going to do. Man, I'm gonna sleep so damn good tonight!

She can fight Miesha now? Phone Post 3.0

The sport is new for women.. She got rekt...idk what else to say Phone Post 3.0

Part ways with Edmond Phone Post 3.0

Over under on her never fighting again and movie roles suddenly not coming Phone Post 3.0

Break til UFC 200 like she planned and have the rematch then Phone Post 3.0

New camp and take a long break

Lmao miesha can fight for the title at least. Phone Post 3.0

Pulls a Carano and retires. Phone Post 3.0

seanlek - Part ways with Edmond Phone Post 3.0
Hope so. Phone Post 3.0

I think the next step for her will be to have a meltdown of epic proportions.

Kindly - Break til UFC 200 like she planned and have the rematch then Phone Post 3.0
Rematch? Did you watch the fight? After that poor performance, Ronda should need a couple wins to earn another shot. Phone Post 3.0

The PPV channel is now playing over and over Rogan saying Rousey is a once ever athlete. Bahahshahaha Phone Post 3.0

Jason - The PPV channel is now playing over and over Rogan saying Rousey is a once ever athlete. Bahahshahaha Phone Post 3.0
I have never screamed like I did when that kick landed. Phone Post 3.0

She wakes up? Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
Kindly - Break til UFC 200 like she planned and have the rematch then Phone Post 3.0
Rematch? Did you watch the fight? After that poor performance, Ronda should need a couple wins to earn another shot. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at her having to wait. She could have a rematch at 194 if she wanted it. Dana knows how much money that rematch makes and UFC 200 makes perfect sense. Phone Post 3.0

Can she still beat Floyd or..? Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy -
Jason - The PPV channel is now playing over and over Rogan saying Rousey is a once ever athlete. Bahahshahaha Phone Post 3.0
I have never screamed like I did when that kick landed. Phone Post 3.0
My girl and I went bananas. She, especially, has been salivating for Ronda to lose for years. Phone Post 3.0

Justice served. The UFC hype machine just stalled out and Connor is next. I think this will make the UFC better. Phone Post 3.0

I think she gets an immediate rematch if she wants it. I also think it would be a bad idea for her to try to rematch so soon. Get a new coach, work on her striking and actual takedowns and come back for the belt. Holly was ready for everything Ronda tried to throw at her. If she tries to get the rematch too soon, I see similar results. Still shocked. Phone Post 3.0