So what happens to Ronda now??

She needs to be kept away from sharp objects. That's what happens.

What about the cyborg fight? Not the champ anymore so catch weight should be a go now. Phone Post 3.0

Purpose - All the success, all the talk, all the hype.

All those A-list celebrities talking her up

People calling her a once in a lifetime athlete, a legend, greatest of all time, yada yada...

The millions & millions of dollars invested in her??

Everyone's time eventually comes to lose. I'm so glad that day finally came.

I knew Holly Holm was going to do. Man, I'm gonna sleep so damn good tonight!
I'm gonna sleep good too Phone Post 3.0

If she wants the rematch, she'll get it but she will get destroyed again because Holly is a nightmare matchup for her and Ronda got exposed so, so hard tonight.

What would be good is a fight versus Cyborg and then retire, win or lose.

Hate420 - 
Kindly - Break til UFC 200 like she planned and have the rematch then Phone Post 3.0
Rematch? Did you watch the fight? After that poor performance, Ronda should need a couple wins to earn another shot. Phone Post 3.0

Cain got a rematch after his shitty performance against Werdum. It's going to be RR vs HH headlining UFC 200.

Hauntedmemory - What about the cyborg fight? Not the champ anymore so catch weight should be a go now. Phone Post 3.0
No no. If Ronda wants that fight she needs to go to 145. Champs don't chase challengers. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Koreanflash -
Hate420 - 
Kindly - Break til UFC 200 like she planned and have the rematch then Phone Post 3.0
Rematch? Did you watch the fight? After that poor performance, Ronda should need a couple wins to earn another shot. Phone Post 3.0

Cain got a rematch after his shitty performance against Werdum. It's going to be RR vs HH headlining UFC 200.
You are speaking truth my friend. I agree. Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy -
Jason - The PPV channel is now playing over and over Rogan saying Rousey is a once ever athlete. Bahahshahaha Phone Post 3.0
I have never screamed like I did when that kick landed. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I'm with you we were up on our feet screaming!!! Phone Post 3.0

Purpose - All the success, all the talk, all the hype.

All those A-list celebrities talking her up

People calling her a once in a lifetime athlete, a legend, greatest of all time, yada yada...

The millions & millions of dollars invested in her??

Everyone's time eventually comes to lose. I'm so glad that day finally came.

I knew Holly Holm was going to do. Man, I'm gonna sleep so damn good tonight!
Honestly I think that everyone was trying to compare Ronda's rise to the top to a Mike Tyson type of situation when in reality she is way more like a Royce Gracie. I have nothing against Rousey but if you have true competition your fights don't last seconds and being the master at one art never lasts in mma. Phone Post 3.0

Needs a better camp/coach. WTF was that strategy? She really wanted to stand and bang? Stupid...

Someone please put the picture of honey boo boo's mom.. Because that's ronda's near future! Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
Hauntedmemory - What about the cyborg fight? Not the champ anymore so catch weight should be a go now. Phone Post 3.0
No no. If Ronda wants that fight she needs to go to 145. Champs don't chase challengers. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Very true!! She can't use that excuse to duck cyborg anymore Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 

Absolutely, but this is the UFC we're talking about.
My guess is she'll get the rematch in 3-4 months.

Hauntedmemory - What about the cyborg fight? Not the champ anymore so catch weight should be a go now. Phone Post 3.0

Ha Ha, good point, but not in 1 million years. Look what little 134 pound Holly Holmes did to her, lets just imagine what 140 pound Cyborg would do to her. She my very well kill Ronda in the cage. Her striking defense is just atrocious. .

Hate420 - 

H Ha H Ha