So what is Joshua Fabia's next move?

Fabia has the hooks in. Diego is at his mercy.

However, unfortunately for Fabia, Sanchez is at the end of his career. Out of the UFC, and not welcome at Bellator.

How can Fabia use Diego, for his own gain, in the future?
How can Fabia use Diego to get attention, fame, adulation, money and a platform?
How unlucky for Fabia to have only snared Diego now. It would be so much better for him to have influence over him ten years ago. Ten years of glorious attention was lost.

Japan Fights?
BK fights?
Promoting Fabia’s business interests, like the School of Self Awareness?
Lawsuits?

What will Fabia’s next move?

Can we quit acting like Fabia is taking advantage of Diego? Diego is a willing participant and is with him by choice. Theres no con, brainwashing or manipulation. Diego is happy with his “friend”. When you watch their interviews its Diego that reaches out first when him and Fabia hold hands. Fabia is wearing Diego’s clothes constsntly which means he has been getting dressed with Diego on a regular basis. Just like when your woman puts on a shirt of yours after getting out of your bed Read between the lines. This is a perfectly normal romantic relationship between two kooks. We’ve all known someone who was with someone people thought was a bad influence or choice. Fabia is just a loudmouth douchebag, but theres no law against that. Let them be happy together and quit trying to save Diego because he does not want to be saved.

4 Likes

I agree that Diego is a grown man, and these are his preferences and choices.

I was just exaggerating the issue, to play off it.

Still, I think it is true that Fabia will want to profit from Diego’s fame in some way or another, and would already have been doing so had he known him earlier.

Whether financially, or seeking to gain self glorification. Or simply enjoying his status, and power, as Guru.

Will they really just retire from public life, and be friends?

He was a weirdo doing weird shit anonymously prior to meeting Diego, and he’ll continue to be a weirdo doing weird shit, just with less publicity now. Diego is basically done fighting. Anderson fucking Silva couldn’t get fights outside of the UFC after they didn’t re-sign him. Places like Bellator and PFL only want UFC guys who still have something left.

Diego could maybe get something in BKFC, but I doubt it. When Diego is out there shitting on the UFC, releasing videos of calls with their lawyers, talking shit about Dana, saying weird shit about how he’s worried the UFC is going to kill him and make it look like a suicide…what fucking promoter is gonna touch that guy? He’s making it obvious that it’s going to end poorly where ever he goes, nobody is gonna touch the guy.

We’ll probably hear about more weird bar fights, or some other young goof ball will want to train with the guy, and we’ll hear more from him, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Let them bang bro

3 Likes

Agreed.

All the lawyers of other promoters are going to warn against it.

Sad thing is without this whole thing, Diego would likely have had a goodbye fight, with people reflecting on his past ‘fight of the night’ wars, and saying how great he was.

Not now.

oh hi Josh

6 Likes

I also don’t think Fabia is taking advantage. I think they’re both weird dudes who happened to find each other, and are BFFs because of all the weird shit they have in common. I don’t think Fabia is a skilled con man, I think he’s just a weirdo. He comes up with weird ideas like hanging you upside down and kicking you because in his head, that’s badass and super awesome, and Diego is like “yeah bro, that is badass.”

When Fabia is warning the athletic commission that he taught Diego a move that could kill Michael Chiesa, he believes it. He thinks he’s teaching dangerous shit.

1 Like

True, but he missed out on one fight. He was likely to get kicked in the head by Cowboy, or best case scenario make it a fun fight that goes to a decision.

1 Like

In this day and age, if you claim you have deadly techniques so deadly they can’t even be used in an MMA fight, you are a con man, not just a weirdo. Simple as can be.

1 Like

I don’t think Fabia is a sophisticated con man type. Who knows he is lying. A guy who is plotting to steal and lie, in a cynical way.

When I say take advantage of Diego, I mean position himself so that he can be the center of attention. Tell people where it’s at. And generally be placed to gain from Diego’s fame, in a weird, weasly, way.

If he knows he’s full of shit, yeah…but if he’s just a dummy that hasn’t spent any time on the mat with elite fighters, he’s not really a con man…he’s just a weird dummy.

Doesn’t he profit from teaching lies?

2 Likes

Do you think he knows they’re lies? I don’t…I think he’s the weirdo who truly believes that he has this crazy death punch that is only taught to special forces guys, and that he knows unique ways to break guys necks that MMA fighters don’t know about.

He reminds me of the weird teenage karate black belts who think they’re legit because they’d never been punched in the face.

1 Like

Yeah, but I think he is likely self-deluded too, rather than being only a scammer.

Sounds like a lot of women I’ve been with.

1 Like

Hi Mr worn out joke man. Can you do a “your momma” or “that’s what she said” one next? Those never get old either :roll_eyes:

Tony Ferguson would be a great addition to his flock.

Next move?.. Dunno, maybe starting up a Diego OnlyFans page?

Probably thrusting his hips and dripping sweat on Diego’s back.