So what was wrong with Hermes??

Does anyone have information on what was wrong with Hermes??Why the weight cutting issue??

I think it was obvious that the normal Hermes we are used to seeing didnt show up for that fight..or the entire week of the fight for that matter.He looked out of shape and bored.

Gets paid $25K a fight, doesnt give a shit anymore.

^ yeah I'd like to know too. 

and lack of hoids.

Hermes looked very soft, by far the worst shape of his life.

toshii -  Gets paid $25K a fight, doesnt give a shit anymore.

This is the man that fought for $1 you're talking about.

I highly doubt he doesn't give a shit. There was obviously something wrong with him. Be it medical or mental, he wasn't in the normal shape we're used to seeing him.

I for one hope the old Hermes comes back in his next fight and puts on a show.

And for the love of all things good in this world, I hope he gets rid of the granny hairdo.

Monsters Ball - Probably injuries.

Rogan was hinting towards an injury during the fight,but for obvious reasons he didnt have a post fight interview. Hermes has always been one of my favorite fighters and it was a shame to see him like that.

Definitey the worst shape I've ever seen him in.

phoning it in.

SmoothFaceAce -  his hair grew roots and was trying to take over his brain
Most plausible answer so far.

crocops disease

He's been out for quite a while, I'm sure he was rusty.  His next fight will tell more about him than this one did.

also said knee wasn't at 100%

hey everyone. look at this thread.....

smoothfaceace is a dick tucker!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=1526098

knee issue could be why he was very immobile.

it was the knee, hes coming off a big knee injury.

knee injuries are legit, they take a long time to be back 100%

Hanging out with Filho. These dudes at Buffalo claiming to be amatuer fighters friends of friends. Said they went to a seminar of Hermes. Said he was not good shape then. Something to that effect. But wasn't buying most of the shit those dudes were saying. No excuse to come into a big fight in the UFC in bad shape and such. Dude looked like he was high too.

Roger AK47 - Hanging out with Filho. These dudes at Buffalo claiming to be amatuer fighters friends of friends. Said they went to a seminar of Hermes. Said he was not good shape then. Something to that effect. But wasn't buying most of the shit those dudes were saying. No excuse to come into a big fight in the UFC in bad shape and such. Dude looked like he was high too.

being injured is no excuse to come into a fight injured?

ok, dad.

by the way. you don't. understand. how to use. periods in the. way you type. out sentences.

Its fucking message board typing. I could give a shit about proper grammar. I'm not overly liked on here anyway, so fucking what.

I was told today Hermes had knee surgery in June. Man had to fight, and he did, while still injured.

Oh and Roger AK47, go fuck yourself. I don't understand the blatant fighter bashing that goes on nowadays, stating he looked like he was high. You know this how? You been around him when he was high?